MIUI 13 22.3.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, ram management is brutal on MIUI 13. Now I don't know if this is the problem with this particular build, or with the MIUI 13 in general but I remember It has been much better than this on MIUI 12.

Although for the last 3 months I have been using Aarow OS 12 and ram management was really great there. Now If I have more than 4 tabs open in web browser, switching from let's say sixth tab to the first one will reload the website which is really really annoying.

Another issue is, as I prefer to use 3 buttons navigation instead of gestures, when pressing recent menu button, sometimes there is a delay about 2 seconds before it opens recent menu. I don't know why, does it have to do with the current build or this is some kind of feature?

Otherwise, everything else works just fine.
I have 73 tabs open, please do not use the Trash Browser, I use Opera. Not related to the ROM. Mi 11 no issues.

Reactions: biscoot
how do you revert to 22.2.23?

i reverted and this message "wait until your device is fully rebooted" pop up and i cant use my apps
same with me..i suggest you to update to 22.3.16 back..and then install 22.2.23 with format data..so after you update to 22.3.16 you can backup your data..after that you can flash 22.2.23 with format data

I don't know if it's a bug or not but on this weekly in Mi Fitness I can't get the app notifications to stay on. I switch them on then after a while they are off again. Also call notifications on Mi Band 6 are failing.

Mine

Disappeared long time ago substituted by "Max 67w", but I moved to USA, before I was in Italy with the 220V, in USA we have 110V, could be that.
The Xiaomi Car Charger instead still tells me "Max 120w".
Nah. Not USA problem. I am using Mi 10 Ultra with the 120W charger in Taiwan (also 110V). Used to charge at 120W. But iirc since one of the weekly in Nov/Dec 2021 the max charging is capped 67W.

It seems that it is not written that you need to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according to your PC operating system:

It seems that it is not written that you need to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi devices on Android 12 via Fastboot only:
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according to your PC operating system:
read my description...

this week there is mi fitness intergrated. I used to use mi fit to connect to xiaomi scale.. Now mi fit is appereantly updated to mi fitness? i can only add watches now an no scales, anybody got a solution?

this week there is mi fitness intergrated. I used to use mi fit to connect to xiaomi scale.. Now mi fit is appereantly updated to mi fitness? i can only add watches now an no scales, anybody got a solution?
Mi Fit is not Mi Fitness. Don't confuse the apps. Xiaomi Wear became Mi Fitness. Mi Fit is Zepp Life - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiaomi.hm.health
Screenshot_2022-03-23-12-19-54-435_com.xiaomi.hm.health.jpg

Last edited:

thats only for who already unlocked bootloader & install xiaomi.eu rom

I am having this exact same problem. Used the batch script with format data to see if it would solve the problem and it didn't. Thinking about going back to last weekly 22.3.2.
Did you find any solution?
Yo bro, I found the fix, just force stop the system launcher from manage apps.

• Love
Reactions: willj and MartiuiM
Hi, i installed this version on my poco f3, reset phone and now i can't start developer options anymore. When I launch the developer options it always snaps back to the normal setting

I didn't understand, I was on the stable update and I updated it by downloading room weekly, and clicking on (windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat) and the cell phone went into a loop, how to proceed? Did I do something wrong?? Poco F3

• Haha
I didn't understand, I was on the stable update and I updated it by downloading room weekly, and clicking on (windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat) and the cell phone went into a loop, how to proceed? Did I do something wrong?? Poco F3
Yea, you did everything wrong!
You can either use the format data script or try flashing the stable rom with update script

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Status
Not open for further replies.