MIUI 13 22.3.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something wrong with changing wifi networks, it's slow, I have to click twice on an ssid to change to it, this happens with latest 3 builds. In 13eea its fine. Probably a problem with the base Rom but still worth it to mention. (Mi 11i)

Was uncertain to install this latest on Poco f3 since I didn't see any major bug fixes nor new features. I had no issues at all with previous one :)

But I still did and all works like a charm as always. No issues and Geekbench scores are also on same level (980/3300). Thank you!

Does the problem with missing/blank/freezing recent apps from third party launcher is fixed?

Was uncertain to install this latest on Poco f3 since I didn't see any major bug fixes nor new features. I had no issues at all with previous one :)

But I still did and all works like a charm as always. No issues and Geekbench scores are also on same level (980/3300). Thank you!
do you find lags on scrolling in global apps like facebook gmail google app and so on
i dont mean stutters i mean the scrolling just suddenly stops

Mi 11 - impossible to install update :(

Attachments

• 2022-03-04 10_50_55-Ustawienia.png
    2022-03-04 10_50_55-Ustawienia.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 290
do you find lags on scrolling in global apps like facebook gmail google app and so on
i dont mean stutters i mean the scrolling just suddenly stops
No...not at all. How did you upgrade when you switched to Miui 13/A12? Fresh install or just keeping data? On my first install of A12 with no data wipe I had significant lower scores in Geekbench (scores went from expected 980/3300 to 700/2500 on each test...CPU scores were down by some 30+%)....after fresh install this was resolved.

Maybe do a run of geekbench and share the scores....It only takes a minute to run through and gives indication if your Poco F3 runs at normal performance.

Reactions: g.tacov
does the scroll lag fixed in this version for poco f3 ? on all previous a12 weekly roms and stable miui 13 scrolling has bad lag
i want to attach a video to show it but i dont know insert video here
The fluidity on the POCO F3 is excellent. Everything works very well.

I use Redmi K30 5G (picasso) and this is the issue which I encountered since the 1st release of MIUI 13 for picasso till this release: video & audio is lagging when I use any apps which requires video & audio. It happens to Youtube, WhatsApp voice call, etc.

it's lagging every 3-4 seconds).

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk
It's the issue with Okay Google hotword. You can try disable it.

what do you mean by "suspended"? i have a redmi 9t and i just downloaded this week's rom
suspended for now and not available. Most likely because of some issue or some other good reason. Just wait for next week....eventually there might be change to this within a few days...we had same for Poco f3 two weeks back as well.

Reactions: biscoot
Can a previous version of weekly ROM be installed just "updating" (with fastboot_update_rom.bat)? Or a clean installation is needed in this case?

My device is Mi 11 Pro over A12

did anyone find a way to apply new gboard dynamic themes in a12 versions ?
other google apps work except gboard and google main app

Status
Not open for further replies.