MIUI 13 22.3.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite good build (on my Mi 10s) but default font have some small problem with Vietnamese. Changed to Roboto or San Francisco to get it work well

Anyone else on the Mix 4 who installed this update and has issues on whatsapp? It works for awhile while in it, but after a bit, when you try to send messages, it's offline and can't send messages until after killing and restarting the app.
Hi, after the weekly update, now i have to open whatsapp itself to receive message or restart my phone to receive other apps notifications. Whatsapp mobile must always on screen so that web whatsapp also can be used if not web always shown mobile one is not online..also hope it will resolve soon

Reactions: Putti
I have POCO F3.
Only a few issues for me. Wallpaper reset, which others have reported.
But was using an app to track my car speed using GPS today. But it's not stable, it would disconnect and report 0 speed, and report correct speed, then disconnect, correct speed...etc. Pretty sure not a signal issue, because I travel the same route to work everyday and no issues until this update. I cleared app data, but still same thing.
Any others having the same issue or just me? I might rollback for now.

Yes..i also got this prob for my mix 4..the notification was delayed.. sometimes i get many notification at once..i think because wifi region..i already change to many countries and my country also..but same results..my friend also get the same prob..so i decide to flash back to last week rom 22.2.23..the prob solve..so this week 22.3.3 i hold..
Hi, how do u flash back to 22.2.23?

I installed the 2022.03.03 Weekly today on my Mi 11 Ultra and the problem with the WLAN crashes when there is no network for a short time persists.
I tried it on automatic and also on "Germany". But I also can't imagine that it has to do with the missing 5Ghz frequency bands.
Same issue on Mi 11 (venus).

Reactions: n_a_p
My apologies for the name confusion, mr. Purist. Could you possibly focus on the question at hand? Is there a way to solve the problem of having the "Xiaomi.eu stock recovery" in Chinese?
It's hard when you have no idea what you're talking about. And then you just bang one out according to the motto "Hey, dude, do what I want, but do it fast". I think you're in the wrong place. Read and understand, then come back.

@Igor Eisberg: Can you please comment on the problem with the WLAN crashes if there is no network for a short time (dead spots)? Link

Is this a Xiaomi or a xiaomi.eu problem? Can you reconstruct or understand the problem?

I or we, some have the problem, can certainly send logs or something so that you can take a look at it. Maybe a solution can be found equivalent to the 5Ghz problem with the regions?

I use Android Auto frequently and like it in conjunction with the AAWireless adapter. My next step would probably be to switch to the EEA Rom. It should work there. But xiaomi.eu is also a great ROM.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hi, after the weekly update, now i have to open whatsapp itself to receive message or restart my phone to receive other apps notifications. Whatsapp mobile must always on screen so that web whatsapp also can be used if not web always shown mobile one is not online..also hope it will resolve soon
Have you tried disabling battery saver and enabling autostart for the app in the battery settings?

@Igor Eisberg: Can you please comment on the problem with the WLAN crashes if there is no network for a short time (dead spots)? Link

Is this a Xiaomi or a xiaomi.eu problem? Can you reconstruct or understand the problem?

I or we, some have the problem, can certainly send logs or something so that you can take a look at it. Maybe a solution can be found equivalent to the 5Ghz problem with the regions?

I use Android Auto frequently and like it in conjunction with the AAWireless adapter. My next step would probably be to switch to the EEA Rom. It should work there. But xiaomi.eu is also a great ROM.

Thank you! :)
What comment is expected?
I can't confirm it, cause I can't test it.
If Wi-Fi crashes, send logs and I'll take a look.
That post you linked keeps describing the same thing again and again, I see no logs there.

Reactions: Neutron82 and n_a_p
I am also noticing the same problem on my POCO F2 Pro, I have done a clean flash for a few days and I have seen that WhatsApp only works when I open the app or restart the smartphone. I hope it will be resolved because I switched to .eu also because in the ROM I had before I had the same problem and I was hoping to finally solve...

Reactions: Putti
Have you tried disabling battery saver and enabling autostart for the app in the battery settings?
I have removed the energy saving, put the autostart and gave ALL the permissions but it does not solve. Everything else works fine but WhatsApp doesn't

Anyone noticed that new camera app cannot read qr code? Or just me?
Not a big problem, as there were scanner app.
Just curious.

Reactions: trustkill
@Igor Eisberg I have the same problems like @n_a_p (AA Wireless) and @TheKerevas (Whatsapp notifications).
When I go home today, I will connect my Windows tablet to my Mix 4 and just before a place with network change, I will activate the logfile and then upload it to you.

Reactions: n_a_p
Hello Igor,

Thank you for your answer.
I have now created logs and a video in the hope that it will help you to find the problem.

But I posted that in my thread, it doesn't have to be here in the Weekly Thread.

Thanks

QR scanning on the Mi 11 Ultra also works for me.
It takes a few seconds, but then a button appears in the camera image at the bottom right to see the QR code link.
In any case, it doesn't happen automatically, I have to press the button when it's there.

QR scanning on the Mi 11 Ultra also works for me.
It takes a few seconds, but then a button appears in the camera image at the bottom right to see the QR code link.
In any case, it doesn't happen automatically, I have to press the button when it's there.
It still not working after wiping camera app data. But no preblem....scanner app still works.
When i aim to qr code, it detected as document. I will still try to see what happen...

Is it just me that's having the storage bug, where it's not correctly showing which apps using any data, just shows 4mb used.

Attachments

• IMG_20220307_153503.jpg
    IMG_20220307_153503.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 131
Isit just me or is the auto dim not working properly. Goes to the dimmest, even in bright sunshine and you can't see the screen. Works for a while then I have to turn phone off then back on then works for about 3 hours or so. Mi 11 ultra.

I have changed from the latest stable ROM 13.0.6 of Mi 11 to this weekly update doing a clean installation and now Google pay does not work for me. Any solution please? Thanks.
Hi, have you been able to get GPay to work so far? I also switched to the Beta Rom and still see the message in GPay "Smartphone does not meet security requirement". Adding PayPal and credit card works though. Just the payment process will fail for sure with this message.

My status:
- Device: MI11
- Google Play Protection: Certified
- Magisk 24.2 + modules GPay SQL Fix, Universal SafetyNet Fix installed.
- YASNAC SafetyNet Status: PASS
- Denial list under Zygist: Google Pay, Play Store, Service Framework.
- Cleared cache of GPay, services and framework several times and restarted.

Did I miss something? Is it the ROM or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Hi, have you been able to get GPay to work so far? I also switched to the Beta Rom and still see the message in GPay "Smartphone does not meet security requirement". Adding PayPal and credit card works though. Just the payment process will fail for sure with this message.

My status:
- Device: MI11
- Google Play Protection: Certified
- Magisk 24.2 + modules GPay SQL Fix, Universal SafetyNet Fix installed.
- YASNAC SafetyNet Status: PASS
- Denial list under Zygist: Google Pay, Play Store, Service Framework.
- Cleared cache of GPay, services and framework several times and restarted.

Did I miss something? Is it the ROM or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks a lot!
you should clean that mess what you did and just make a clean install of our ROM and don`t use Magisk at all..

I admit that I did not check GPay functionality before rooting.
So then the problem is rooting the device?

On lisa (mi 11 lite 5g ne) the new widgets are perfectly squared in app vault, but if I move them in the home they are not squared anymore but rectangular..... Is this normal?

Attachments

• photo1646673829 (1).jpeg
    photo1646673829 (1).jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 181
  • photo1646673829.jpeg
    photo1646673829.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: trustkill
Status
Not open for further replies.