MIUI 13 22.3.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a problem with battery consumption because of an app that I don't even know what it is! Can someone help me?

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_112243.jpg
    IMG_20220308_112243.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 207
Guys, on mi Umi MI10 "ok Google" don't work anymore in any case, either if the screen is turned on or off .
is this a known bug on this release ? Maybe there's some solution?
thanks

the easy solution is to make use of the search box at right corner here!
Thanks for your reply,
I've just tried to use the search function, but it returns a lot of results for different releases. I also tried to follow some step into various threads without success.
So, this is why I posted this question.
Basically, if it's a known bug without solution right now no problem, I'll wait for next releases.
If you have any link to a related thread and you can send it to me I'll be happy to read it.
If not, say that the easiest way is to search is not very helpful.

Isit just me or is the auto dim not working properly. Goes to the dimmest, even in bright sunshine and you can't see the screen. Works for a while then I have to turn phone off then back on then works for about 3 hours or so. Mi 11 ultra.
Ok fixed the above problem with a factory restore. However. I am still having a problem with NFC not working correctly. I am diabetic and use a "Freestyle Libre 2". Which used to open an app on my phone called Librelink. However. When I scan now it it just says "NFC tag detected "Open app to process the tag" then has the option to open and cancel. If I press open. it comes up with another dialogue box which says "Scan error. The smartphone was unable to scan the sensor. Scan the sensor again. Make sure to hold the back of the smartphone near the sensor. When you hear the first tone or vibration, hold the smartphone still until you hear the second tone or vibration." then I can scan the sensor. Seems weird. As I was able to scan from Version 22.1.5 straight away with no problems. Please guys, Any ideas what could be causing this, as it's doing my head in? Thanks in advance.

this system application is draining my battery and even the smartphone gets hot even though i'm not touching it! any solution to solve this problem?
POCO F3 22.2.23

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-08-14-00-40-544_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-08-14-00-40-544_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20220308_112243.jpg
    IMG_20220308_112243.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 177
this system application is draining my battery and even the smartphone gets hot even though i'm not touching it! any solution to solve this problem?
POCO F3 22.2.23
I would try to do a clean, format data install. I don´t have that problem on my poco f3.
EDIT:
wait your on 22.2.23? this is not that thread....lol update to this weekly rom

I can't always be formatting and doing clean authorizations as they were made in major updates to android 12 and miui 13

I would try to do a clean, format data install. I don´t have that problem on my poco f3.
EDIT:
wait your on 22.2.23? this is not that thread....lol update to this weekly rom
I can't always be formatting and doing clean authorizations as they were made in major updates to android 12 and miui 13

and it's a system app, in this case the processor has nothing to do with clean or dirty inscriptions

Anyone else on the Mix 4 who installed this update and has issues on whatsapp? It works for awhile while in it, but after a bit, when you try to send messages, it's offline and can't send messages until after killing and restarting the app.
+1.
This is the first weekly ROM with issues in several third party apps.

I have noticed that for new app installation the auto-start option is set on "active". So this is the configuration you suggest to set for all apps? Thanks.

Reactions: bajoo
I have same problem on Mi 10s. Seem problem relate to the permission to access/write on internal storage ( ask permission every time ). Call recording is basic but important feature.
Mi 11i here. Storage permission was asked for some reason during first call after update but not after that anymore. Recording works but recorded calls don't appear in recorded calls list until Recorder is force closed and reopened. So clearly something's changed because it's first time that after update it asks permissions.

Last edited:
Reactions: smbserver
Mi 11i here. Storage permission was asked for some reason during first call after update but not after that anymore. Recording works but recorded calls don't appear in recorded calls list until Recorder is force closed and reopened. So clearly something's changed because it's first time that after update it asks permissions.
Yes, Xiaomi made an update to Recorder app, some changes related to permissions.

Reactions: biscoot
Hi. again with the same problem with the game dead cells. I update and the game stops working. I uninstall it, reinstall it and nothing. I re-flash the ROM and nothing. it is the only application/game that makes me this problem. the game i bought is not a modified version.
Any idea?

Hey, everyone! The Security Status page doesn't correctly show the Google Play System Update date.
In the pictures, the Security Status page shows: "February 1, 2021". However, the About Phone > All Specs page shows: "2022-02-01".

Or maybe, the Google Play System Update and Android Security Update can have different dates? (Last time I checked, they were the same.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-09-00-10-27-688_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-09-00-10-27-688_com.android.vending.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2022-03-09-00-10-24-868_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-09-00-10-24-868_com.android.settings.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2022-03-09-00-08-53-728_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-09-00-08-53-728_com.android.settings.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Hey, everyone! The Security Status page doesn't correctly show the Google Play System Update date.
In the pictures, the Security Status page shows: "February 1, 2021". However, the About Phone > All Specs page shows: "2022-02-01".

Or maybe, the Google Play System Update and Android Security Update can have different dates. (Last time I checked, they were the same.)

View attachment 41357View attachment 41358View attachment 41359

both security update & google play system update are same on my mi 10 ultra.
can u please edit attachment make it smaller?

both security update & google play system update are same on my mi 10 ultra.
can u please edit attachment make it smaller?
Sorry, but how do I edit it? Do you mean that I will crop the picture?

Oh, nevermind. A moderator has edited my post. Thanks for the moderator.

Ok, Here's what I tried:
- Restarting my phone
- Clearing Google Play Service Data
- Checking for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.