MIUI 13 22.3.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a problem with 11 lite 5G NE, i tried to add my card on google pay but it say is not possible because rooting.
SafetyNet is passed, so i don't understand.

There's a way for fix?
clear Gpay app and Google services app data..

clear Gpay app and Google services app data..
It didn't worked, i don't have Gpay app because your rom has preinstalled (not as apk), i tried to show System app too but didn't find it.

I tried with clear all google apps but not worked.

First check battery stats and if any of the top 10 or 15 items had bad long active times. CPU Foreground and CPU time in the background. That could give an indication.
I think it was an app that was causing this problem but when it heats up again by itself I'll post the photos here for you to see

Jumping a gun a bit here, but after updating to 22.3.16, files in private folder in Files app got corrupted. Maybe just my problem, but consider a backup of those files if there's something important there before updating.

Jumping a gun a bit here, but after updating to 22.3.16, files in private folder in Files app got corrupted. Maybe just my problem, but consider a backup of those files if there's something important there before updating.
what is the list of changes bro?, what was the error that gave you? bootloop?

Wifi delay since Beta 22.3.3 update, maybe because of new features on Wifi Region, downgrade to 22.2.23 no problem encountered

Status
Not open for further replies.