Screenshot_2022-03-24-23-47-34-749_com.android.settings.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 387
  • Screenshot_2022-03-24-23-47-12-000_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-24-23-47-12-000_com.android.settings.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 384
  • Screenshot_2022-03-24-23-46-54-765_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-24-23-46-54-765_com.android.settings.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 374
Tried turning it off and on again, restarting, clearing dalvik and cache but I still don't get the status bar indicators, could be a device specific issue with the new miui build since I spotted another person having the same problem on here. Maybe it will be fixed in the next update from Xiaomi. It feels like it's a byproduct of the notification bug from the previous build.

Ok I was mistaken, they seem to have changed the sensitivity for when the indicators pop up, it used to be even when an app was in the foreground but now it has to be actually minimized.
They haven't changed anything, it's just that the MIUI indicators (those with different colors) were not used on our ROMs until now.
The default Global indicators (the green ones) are just over-sensitive.

I thought that in this community the developers try to fix bugs when they are reported.
On the other hand, the issue appeared in the first Weekly of March.
Perhaps it's not necessary to have a magic ball, just check the difference between the Weekly 22.2.23 and the next one.
Then be a good fella and make the comparison. Like I said above, we can't investigate something that affects a specific device we don't have and we are not aware of any notification implementation differences between MIX 4 and other devices.

On no how can I check if it's sw or hw
Try a different Wi-Fi region (in Wi-Fi -> Advanced settings), if doesn't help, make a log while trying to enabled hotspot.

I have a problem with the latest weekly build because after I installed it and booted in I restarted and I got a bootlop and booted me to the twrp and that because I got a error message how something like rescue party named error and I don't know if my phone got crapped or this build is wrong.

Mi 10t lite
Did you flash via Fastboot?

They haven't changed anything, it's just that the MIUI indicators (those with different colors) were not used on our ROMs until now.
The default Global indicators (the green ones) are just over-sensitive.

Then be a good fella and make the comparison. Like I said above, we can't investigate something that affects a specific device we don't have and we are not aware of any notification implementation differences between MIX 4 and other devices.

Try a different Wi-Fi region (in Wi-Fi -> Advanced settings), if doesn't help, make a log while trying to enabled hotspot.
Ok. Tried wifi region already with no success.
Here's the log :) tried to enable hotspot and after that wifi

Hi to all, i'm on stable 13.0.3 for Poco F3, and is been 2 months since Xiaomi did'nt release an update, can some tell me if is recommendable to move on to weekly is just a curiosity, thanks
10t pro hasn't been getting a fully working update since 7 months :)

Indicator for camera/microphone in status bar when apps are using them doesn't work, I activated it again and restarted the phone but not working.
Also, in the new control center, can I change the data toggle for another one? I would like to set the Bluetooth instead of the data. Thanks!

Hi
how can I remove down side Google Bar. I pressimg much time but can't see remove or move function. I can't remove this widget. My phone is Mi 11.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-25-00-50-01-382-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-25-00-50-01-382-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 369
Please show me how to report a bug that affects a device you don’t have.
Is it possible to report it directly to Xiaomi?

Hey guys, No issue on my POCO F3 except this media controler doesn't work for me (and unable to disable it)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-25-01-17-16-880-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-25-01-17-16-880-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 288
So, I need to download rom on my PC again and do th3 same as I did when I was doing clean install? Just without format data at the end?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
can install by update rom (it have command inside).

Ok. Tried wifi region already with no success.
Here's the log :) tried to enable hotspot and after that wifi
File was not enabled for sharing...

Indicator for camera/microphone in status bar when apps are using them doesn't work, I activated it again and restarted the phone but not working.
Read previous comments before complaining.

Also, in the new control center, can I change the data toggle for another one? I would like to set the Bluetooth instead of the data. Thanks!
You can't change the large tiles.

Please show me how to report a bug that affects a device you don’t have.
If it's not some obvious crash, then a log won't tell me much.

Is it possible to report it directly to Xiaomi?
Services & feedback in Settings app.

Sorry, updated the link
Code:
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Failed to access driver state control param No such file or directory, 2: No such file or directory
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Failed to load WiFi driver
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Failed to initialize firmware mode controller
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Wifi HAL start failed
E HalDevMgr: Cannot start IWifi: 9 ()
E WifiVendorHal: Failed to start vendor HAL
E WifiNative: Failed to start vendor HAL
E WifiNative: Failed to start Hal
E WifiClientModeManager[unknown]: Failed to create ClientInterface. Sit in Idle
E WifiActiveModeWarden: ClientModeManager start failed!ConcreteClientModeManager{id=7455667 iface=null role=null}
D WifiScanRequestProxy: Sending scan available broadcast: false
I WifiScanningService: Received a request to disable scanning, UID = 1000
I WifiScanningService: wifi driver unloaded
I WifiScanRequestProxy: Scanning is disabled
D WifiController: STA disabled, return to DisabledState.
D WifiController: EnabledState.exit()
D WifiController: DisabledState.enter()
That's a device issue, not a ROM issue. According to your log, your Wi-Fi is completely non-functional.
Try reflashing an official Fastboot China ROM (without relocking the bootloader) and flash Xiaomi.eu from scratch.

Code:
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Failed to access driver state control param No such file or directory, 2: No such file or directory
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Failed to load WiFi driver
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Failed to initialize firmware mode controller
E android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service: Wifi HAL start failed
E HalDevMgr: Cannot start IWifi: 9 ()
E WifiVendorHal: Failed to start vendor HAL
E WifiNative: Failed to start vendor HAL
E WifiNative: Failed to start Hal
E WifiClientModeManager[unknown]: Failed to create ClientInterface. Sit in Idle
E WifiActiveModeWarden: ClientModeManager start failed!ConcreteClientModeManager{id=7455667 iface=null role=null}
D WifiScanRequestProxy: Sending scan available broadcast: false
I WifiScanningService: Received a request to disable scanning, UID = 1000
I WifiScanningService: wifi driver unloaded
I WifiScanRequestProxy: Scanning is disabled
D WifiController: STA disabled, return to DisabledState.
D WifiController: EnabledState.exit()
D WifiController: DisabledState.enter()
That's a device issue, not a ROM issue. According to your log, your Wi-Fi is completely non-functional.
Try reflashing an official Fastboot China ROM (without relocking the bootloader) and flash Xiaomi.eu from scratch.
Ok thank you! That's very odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.