MIUI 13 22.3.23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 Venus

Found a bug where you cannot share a screenshot if you are deleting it at the same time.

Maybe something wrong with the delete permissions ? doesnt seems to be editable in the screenshot app infos.

Edit: Seems many others users are reporting the same issue, no worry then, hope can be fixed in next release!

Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-29-00-34-24-607-edit_com.miui.screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-29-00-34-24-607-edit_com.miui.screenshot.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
I installed the beta version 22.3.23 on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g ne, but I have the following error: "permissions failed". this error appears every 5 minutes. Is there any solution?
Don't you have problems with bootloop after the first reboot?

I know thi is not a correct fórum, but i have a interesting quesitos, I have returned to MIUI after Pixel Experience ROM, but when I log into my Google account with my PC and search for "my devices", my phone still appears as Pixel2, why?

Strange)
One application has appeared and is even being painted
And where are the other applications then??
Eu 22.3.23
Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-29-03-36-36-729_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-29-03-36-36-729_com.android.settings.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 170
Strange)
Eu 22.3.23
Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
For me it is another app. Looks like Xiaomi is trying to fix it again. Kekw.

But just FYI, there's nothing xiaomi.eu team can do about this. Iirc one of the mods mentioned before the list is controlled on the xiaomi side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-29-09-54-31-074-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-29-09-54-31-074-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 145
"Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time."

Sorry to bother you, but I don't understand if I need to unlock the bootloader to flash from Androdi 12 to Android 12, i.e. my device comes with MIUI 13/Android 12 EU and I want to flash it with Xiaomi.eu ROM. Do I still need to unlock the frmware?

"Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time."

Sorry to bother you, but I don't understand if I need to unlock the bootloader to flash from Androdi 12 to Android 12, i.e. my device comes with MIUI 13/Android 12 EU and I want to flash it with Xiaomi.eu ROM. Do I still need to unlock the frmware?
yes, unlocking bootloader is mandatory..

Reactions: kamelot and biscoot
Can I upgrade from stable rom MIUI 13 to weekly rom MIUI 13?
* update_rom (without formatting data)
Mi 11 Lite 5G NE

Strange)
Eu 22.3.23
Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
I was thinking Mi11 Lite 5g wasnt working well on this update, are you happy with it?

Hi, after Update from 22.2.23 to 22.3.24 I have problems with notifications from several apps (they probably killed even if ignore optimization is selected). Is there any app that should I refresh (clearing data) after this update?

I tried to pay with Google pay via NFC but the terminal did not detect my Poco F3

Status
Not open for further replies.