MIUI 13 22.3.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if i just flashed stable if a have a weekly? no app wants to open. can I just flash the beta over it and it will fix it? or do I have to do complete factory reset?

(Poco F3) I know this isn't a xiaomi.eu issue, but I noticed the new control center doesn't let you adjust the amount of light your smart lights put out, like it used to. I wonder if that's the Xiaomi control centre, or the changes in the Google Home app recently

Also, screenshot -> edit/crop -> share doesn't work anymore. I know some people complained in last week's version, but it didn't happen to me until today.

Everything else seems ok for the moment

Reactions: sena940
Everything works fine apart from one bug, see attache screenshot.
I use Google Phone and Google Contacts apps instead of the system ones, but every time I need to enter into a contact details I get the attached pop up. There is no choice "only once " or "always use" or anything similar so every time I need to do that action I need to click and choose.
I've tried to uninstall and install again the Google apps and giver to both of them all permissions but still get the attached..

Any clue ?
i have the same problem
but u can do like i do
dont install google contact then it will use miui contacts

Still no fixed for the notifications delayed.. especially mix 4..idk what to say..if only i get the prob..myb it's my fault..but in the comments section before this many user of mix 4 get the same prob..i hope this issue can fixed A.S.A.P..for now i keep always turn on flight mode and then turn off to get the notifications..nothing can do.. it's the way to to get notifications
Don't know if this helps to solve the problem, but I noticed that when I am at home and connected to my wifi, I get no Whatsapp notifications, just when I leave home and get connected to mobile data, then I get the notifications.

Posted this on known bugs section as well but I guess here will get more visibility

Did something change with "Use app icons for notifications" with 22.3.30? Some app icons look distorted like Reddit or Tapatalk. Wasn't like that with previous versions
98053d817fda6c98974d05d5898032a5.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

(Poco F3) I know this isn't a xiaomi.eu issue, but I noticed the new control center doesn't let you adjust the amount of light your smart lights put out, like it used to. I wonder if that's the Xiaomi control centre, or the changes in the Google Home app recently

Also, screenshot -> edit/crop -> share doesn't work anymore. I know some people complained in last week's version, but it didn't happen to me until today.

Everything else seems ok for the moment
i have the same screenshot problem

Still no fixed for the notifications delayed.. especially mix 4..idk what to say..if only i get the prob..myb it's my fault..but in the comments section before this many user of mix 4 get the same prob..i hope this issue can fixed A.S.A.P..for now i keep always turn on flight mode and then turn off to get the notifications..nothing can do.. it's the way to to get notifications
Yes, I can confirm. Last working version was 22.2.23.

Don't know if this helps to solve the problem, but I noticed that when I am at home and connected to my wifi, I get no Whatsapp notifications, just when I leave home and get connected to mobile data, then I get the notifications.
same like me..at home i have to switch between mobile data and wifi..only at outside i have to turn on/off flight mode to get notifications..for example at outside..i chat with my friend using Whatsapp at 15.00..and then i have no notifications in.. around 10 minutes i turn on/off flight mode the i get the Whatsapp notifications and my other app notifications like Facebook and Instagram..my friend chat at 15.02..now is 15.10..you know what i mean right..

Mi 11 Pro updated, it works perfect. Thanks, devs

One question: The old control center shows the daily wasted data and month data remaining. The new one doesn't.
Is there any settings for getting it in this new version?

One question: The old control center shows the daily wasted data and month data remaining. The new one doesn't.
yes its not shown in the new UI

Reactions: Franch

No. Its not available in control center of these roms.

Reactions: Franch
Mi 10s: last weekly version I got problem: no option to clear/wipe apps data. Could someone check it on this build

Redmi K30 5G.
I have a bug in the calling application.
when they call me, two or three rings sound and then it stays silent, after a while it repeats again.
I can now activate OK Google, but it still doesn't work.

Redmi K30 5G.
I have a bug in the calling application.
when they call me, two or three rings sound and then it stays silent, after a while it repeats again.
I can now activate OK Google, but it still doesn't work.
If I deactivate the ok Google, the calls application works correctly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.