MIUI 13 22.3.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MIX 4] A lot of incoming notifications at once after i refresh mobile data with turn on/off flight mode..this is how we get the delayed notifications issue..

Attachments

• IMG_20220401_205303.jpg
    IMG_20220401_205303.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 288
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
After all this time I can't believe this is still an issue, I can't believe Xiaomi actually added a dialog to show how ****** is MIUI, pretending to be an Android issue. This is my last Xiaomi device I swear to God

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-01-14-55-27-315-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-01-14-55-27-315-edit_com.miui.home.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 360
Poco F3, came from last android 11 build.

Working great, smooth and no problem with update.

Thank you

Hello, is there a way to update the system without a computer and twrp? Now I have miui 13.03 and want to install latest version without data loss.

Mi 11 Ultra 22.3.30
Is it just me or is Gameturbo/Gamespace missing?Did they remove it?

EDIT: nvmnd found it. Is not anymore in settings. only security app

After all this time I can't believe this is still an issue, I can't believe Xiaomi actually added a dialog to show how ****** is MIUI, pretending to be an Android issue. This is my last Xiaomi device I swear to God
Well Bye. odd that you would expect Xiaomi to support every launcher. I have had several makes, every launcher doesnt work on them either.

Does anyone has the flashing script for linux? The lastest image that I downloaded for "Star" doesn't come with the flashing scripts.

Installed the last version.

Thank you very much to the entire development team and especially to those who are in charge of giving support to POCO F3, installed clean (as the roms should be installed) Exquisite..

Thanks again, for making this smartphone a better smartphone.
Installed last week.

Thank you very much to the entire development team and especially to those who are in charge of giving support to POCO F3, installed clean (as the roms should be installed) Exquisite..

Thanks again, for making this smartphone a better smartphone
:)

Thanks for the hard work, it shows in this new version that there are many changes for the better.

Reactions: katerpanne
Lockscreen clock is always white, also on white wallpaper. On the stable version i had the same problem. Does someone has an solution for this ?

I have a problem with chrome: some pages can't be loaded, i always get error message. I disabled adaway, tried chrome beta, but won't work.

I can't even access chrome://flags to check if there is a problem!

I have a problem with chrome: some pages can't be loaded, i always get error message. I disabled adaway, tried chrome beta, but won't work.

I can't even access chrome://flags to check if there is a problem!
Chrome works ok here. Care to elaborate a bit? What is the error message exactly? Phone model? Did this happen right after updating to 22.3.30? Does any other browser or app have this same problem? Of course you have tried to reboot?

Chrome works ok here. Care to elaborate a bit? What is the error message exactly? Phone model? Did this happen right after updating to 22.3.30? Does any other browser or app have this same problem? Of course you have tried to reboot?
Screenshot_2022-04-02-00-55-05-991-edit_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2022-04-02-00-54-48-314-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

This ist what happens. Means that this page can't be loaded. Firefox works bzw, so it's no general Problem.

I was on Android 11 before and it's a poco f3

Status
Not open for further replies.