MIUI 13 22.3.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have miui 12 in my Poco F2 Pro, but when I try to activate the script, it does nothing, it tells me waiting for device.
I have connected my phone in fastboot , but it is not recognized by the script

Is it necessary to install drivers?
I have a new computer

its a MUST to install drivers

Since the last 3 ROMs I've had extreme problems with my MIX4
Notifications are very late, music can hardly be played via Bluetooth (very poor quality)
Apps are closed in the background although the battery settings are correct, the lock is activated and autostart is active,
my smartwatch keeps losing connection because the app is shutting down in the background

Hi to all! I have noticed that on latest builds of Poco F2 Pro the name of device in all specs screen is not anymore Redmi K30 Pro. It is the same device, I know, but Xiaomi.eu rom is basically a chinese rom converted to global and maybe is more "proper" calling it Redmi K30 Pro and not Poco F2 Pro, but this is a simple opinion. My question is: this change of name is because of necessary technical or programming reason? sorry for grammar errors thanks for any answer!

change your wallpaper to something more nice.. and google "Material you" for more info..
Edit: rubbish, see update

The "hey i'm using camera/microphone" icon in status bar is only for background apps, not foreground apps. Confused me a little bit at first because i thought it was not working. xiaomi should add an option to enable it for foreground apps as well.

Last edited:
for poco f3 users. does scrolling screenshot feature works for you? it does not work for me, and didn't work on the previous build. basically it creates standard screenshot when I press on the scroll button.
Which app? In some apps screenshot scroll not working.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

I switched from AOSP rom to miui eu 22.3.30 on my Mi 10T Pro. The only and biggest problem I see is that my Bluetooth headset can't output any sound except system sounds. In Youtube music, in chrome, the music does not work completely, at the same time, Youtube videos are completely 3 fps and there is no sound, as soon as I turn off the headphones, everything goes back to normal.

I have a device Redmi 9T, and when I take pics with HDR On it takes too long to process and I have experienced where it has a delay for a short second when pressing the shutter.

Redmi K30 5G, on Google Maps the voice It constantly cuts. Google assistant is removed and deleted data from Google Maps, the error continues

I switched from AOSP rom to miui eu 22.3.30 on my Mi 10T Pro. The only and biggest problem I see is that my Bluetooth headset can't output any sound except system sounds.
Everything is fine for me.

Btw I tried the green super wallpaper but the accent color stayed blue. I also tried a dynamic wallpaper and color doesn't change. It only changes with a static wallpaper, so if you want a dynamic/super wallpaper and you want to set the accent color you need to set a static wallpaper with the color you want and then change back to your dynamic wallpaper.
Hopefully A13 will have a color picker:)

Last edited:
hi is it possible to update from the previous 22.3.30 to the current one? mi10tpro

ok everything works perfectly camera too

Last edited:
Everything is fine for me.

Btw I tried the green super wallpaper but the accent color stayed blue. I also tried a dynamic wallpaper and color doesn't change. It only changes with a static wallpaper, so if you want a dynamic/super wallpaper and you want to set the accent color you need to set a static wallpaper with the color you want and then change back to your dynamic wallpaper.
Hopefully A13 will have a color picker:)
I solved the problem, after installing the official global miui, I switched to eu rom.

Reactions: ElDavo
Since the last 3 ROMs I've had extreme problems with my MIX4
Notifications are very late, music can hardly be played via Bluetooth (very poor quality)
Apps are closed in the background although the battery settings are correct, the lock is activated and autostart is active,
my smartwatch keeps losing connection because the app is shutting down in the background
nothing can we do as a user mix 4..they still didn't find the prob..i alredy post the prob before..many user mix 4 got the same prob right..so we just have to accept this prob..im waiting for next rom..if nothing change..i think i want to use stable rom..had to accept without many features on A12 like material you and so on..because before this i've try stable rom and no material you features..

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Thank you so much for integrating camera fix to the latest beta build. Mi 10t pro upgraded as of now via fastboot. Camera working just fine (also *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*). Upgraded from last working beta from August 2021 to this one.

As a Mix 4 user unfortunately I’ll have to switch to Stable ROM.
In the last 5 Weeklys the notifications bug has not been fixed because the devs don’t have this device, so I’ve lost hope.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Status
Not open for further replies.