MIUI 13 22.3.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Awesome developers, I'm in the latest Xiaomi.eu mi 12.5 beta ..Can I update to the latest mi 13 beta without any problem, Like do i need factory reset or something i should know about before doing it? Thanks.

And I heard going from Android 11 to Android 12 it's recommend to do factory reset

As a Mix 4 user unfortunately I’ll have to switch to Stable ROM.
In the last 5 Weeklys the notifications bug has not been fixed because the devs don’t have this device, so I’ve lost hope.
The problem does not only exist with the Mix 4. On my Mi11 Lite 5G NE I have the same notifications delay as you with Gmail and Teams when the screen is locked. Battery optimization for the apps is already switched off.

Hello Awesome developers, I'm in the latest Xiaomi.eu mi 12.5 beta ..Can I update to the latest mi 13 beta without any problem, Like do i need factory reset or something i should know about before doing it? Thanks.

And I heard going from Android 11 to Android 12 it's recommend to do factory reset
Simply download the rom and flash. (Follow the instructions in 2nd post)
No factory reset or whatever needed.

P.S: there's no "latest" 12.5 beta ;)
Maybe you meant "last"

Mi11 issue: Sharing of Screenshots with any other apps (when cropped or somehow edited) is not working (no new issue, never worked with MIUI13)

Great news!!!!!!! 10T pro camera is fixed. Wait for a long long time. Thank you so much you all.
If I want to upgrade my device from MIUI 12.6 to MIUI13, do I need to wipe all the data?

So i have mi 10t pro running on weekly 21.8.4. my phone have TWRP. Do i have to remove TWRP first? And do i have to format my device? Thanks. Been waiting for a usable update for ages.

Hi!

I'm using Mi10T version MIUI 12.6 21.11.3 Beta, it's Android 11 base, can I flash it via TWRP? since I still have TWRP, and also do I need to clean flash or just dirty flash to upgrade?

Thank you devs!

Hi there,

install everything great. So far everything is fine except for one strange problem. When I am connected to my Mi Speakers, Mi Soundbar, Redmi Soundbar or Volvo via Bluetooth and listen to music and then a message comes up via WhatsApp "and I open it", the music becomes an incomprehensible mush of sound. It only works again if I turn bluetooth off and on again and reconnect. as long as I don't open whatsapp.
greetings to all

Hello,
I have a bug with the inbuilt "app locker" in the security app.
In the lock parameters, i'm not able to select "When device is locked or after exiting app". Everytime i select this setting and i exit the security app, the settings return to "When device is locked or in 1 minute after exiting the app".

Am i the only one with this bug? Is it possible to fix it?

Edit: I forget to say the most important, i'm Mi11 Ultra user

Last edited:
So i have mi 10t pro running on weekly 21.8.4. my phone have TWRP. Do i have to remove TWRP first? And do i have to format my device? Thanks. Been waiting for a usable update for ages.
no you dont have to remove twrp, use the update script if you dont switch from stable to weekly or vice versa

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Since the last three updates I have problems with focusing the camera. Close-ups are sharp and shots with a distance of two meters are blurred
I have a Mi 11 since the last three weeks, the camera does not focus well, with the perfect angle, with the perfect 2x zoom, but with the normal zoom, it does not focus well.

Hi!

I'm using Mi10T version MIUI 12.6 21.11.3 Beta, it's Android 11 base, can I flash it via TWRP? since I still have TWRP, and also do I need to clean flash or just dirty flash to upgrade?

Thank you devs!

hi , i know u eager to flash but do read second post esp the one writing in red colour

Reactions: geoorg
Hi. I am currently running at stable build 13.0.3 for Poco f3 and I wanted to update from stable to weekly build. What command should I run? Should I format data?

Running fine on Mi 10T Pro, only issue is that screenshots can't be seen in the gallery app. But, they are seen in the file manager.

Hi. I am currently running at stable build 13.0.3 for Poco f3 and I wanted to update from stable to weekly build. What command should I run? Should I format data?
all infos you find here.,,,

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Could not find the reason but there is sometimes abrubt crashing of home launcher with no error on screen just three vibrations

Status
Not open for further replies.