MIUI 13 22.4.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add Mi Smart Hub Switch

Smart hub.jpg

Reactions: BossOne and VFLOSNA
I have a problem since last update with my MI 11
I have the Controlcenter on switched so swipe down on the left side Controlcenter will show up but since Update it don't work. If i switch back to normal so swipe on the right Side it works normal and Controlcenter will show.

Any fixes for this?
And sorry for my english

I can't proceed to the home screen after installation - it stays on "Loading applications" popup.
Before that, I'm getting an error "MIUI SDK has stopped working".
Fresh install (via first install.bat) on Mi 10 Ultra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keetn3
After installing this version, problems are back again on Mix 4. Last 4 days WhatsApp was ok.
Now problems with WhatsApp backup, notifications, Android Auto Wireless and bad battery.

Reactions: djl1208
Please add Mi Smart Hub Switch

View attachment 41923
Nothing to do with our ROM. Mi Smart Hub is only available in the latest internal versions of the Cast app, which are not part of China Beta, thus our Weekly.
Even if you force-replace the app somehow, you will get a message saying "This page is only available to Beta testers".
Wait for Xiaomi to add the feature officially...

After installing this version, problems are back again on Mix 4. Last 4 days WhatsApp was ok.
Now problems with WhatsApp backup, notifications, Android Auto Wireless and bad battery.
Yes same like me..before i flash to stable last week..my notifications sometimes ok sometimes bad..i have only 1 phone is mix4..tired to change rom between weekly and stable..this week i change again from stable to weekly..but the prob doesn't solve..i flash from the first weekly rom start..and update 1 by 1..really tired.. because I've been try to skip direct flash to the lastest..many app can't open.. already allow all permission..but can't open..idk when mix 4 prob get fix.. already report to xiaomi using feedback..

Last edited:
Mi10 new control menu not available on left swiping down. Only old menu. Seems the new menu is opening messages and when swiping left it opens. Looks strange behavior

This implies Mi 10T Pro won't get weeklies.
Will a "final stable" be released after this date? Or, is the stable branch separate? Would you advise to go back to last stable from last beta after this date?

(Does this mean mi 10 series will NOT get MIUI 14 and android 13?)
Why would it imply that? That's a different model.

Reactions: biscoot
one question

I'm not happy with the weeklys for a few weeks (mix4)

Is it possible to wait for the stable until it has the same status as my current weekly and then do a dirty flash (without a wipe)?

Hi,
I dirty flashed this version over 22.4.6 yesterday, it was working fine but today I tried to install clean flash on my device and cant pass the setup wizard because of annoying "MIUI SDK services stopped" bug. It appears at the end of setup and after that phone stuck in "installing apps" section. My device is Poco F3 btw.

Done flash Xiaomi Mi 11

I think nobody listed Bugfix from Xiaomi or here when I report by Xiaomi but no replay

Their slowly going down of marketing. It getting even more bug

Why I join weekly beta to report ??? Or it own self doing fix?

It 3. Flash still hasnt done anyway good lucky I ain't again tell here will switch to oppo

Hi,
Thanks for this new weekly rom.
Does someone know if Mi Note 10/pro will get android 12?
Kind regards

Is there any rom for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g yet?
Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is a Global-exclusive device, thus will not have Weekly ROMs.
Redmi Note 11E Pro is a similar device that's China-exclusive and is expected to receive Weekly ROMs, but it's not compatible with the Global device due to completely different NFC hardware.

Reactions: biscoot
Mi10 new control menu not available on left swiping down. Only old menu. Seems the new menu is opening messages and when swiping left it opens. Looks strange behavior
Same on Mi 11 Ultra.
Control center doesn't open anymore in the status bar when I activate "switch control center side"

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_001213.jpg
    IMG_20220416_001213.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: Mardeck
Status
Not open for further replies.