MIUI 13 22.4.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx mate, I wasn't aware this would not work with super wallpaper applied.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hi guys,

Anyone having an issue with trying to open the notifications bar while in an app? I can only open it from the left hand side of the screen and not the right when an app is open. But it works on both sides when on the home page?

Thanks! Mi 10 ultra

Hi, since the last time i updated my MI 10 i see that the update process is changed, and needs to be done via Fastboot. i need to ask an important question even if it looks dumb.
If i was on a weekly Rom ( miui 12.6 version 21.8.25 weekly), and i update to the latest version via fastboot, will it format my phone? Or it will be like the old updates were all my data was still there after the update?
Thanks

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Saw that but it wasn't specified clearly , for peace of mind , that data would not be lost. I would ha ve w have written.something big about it since , all the ROM installed via fastboot always meant data loss.
Anyways, i tried to update.and.all went really good , and i still.have my data.
I'll write it here:
FASTBOOT UPDATE DOES NOT DELETE YOUR DATA, JUST UPDATES YOUR PHONE.
So i f someone like me search for this will find it, i could not find this information with basic search.

Saw that but it wasn't specified clearly , for peace of mind , that data would not be lost. I would ha ve w have written.something big about it since , all the ROM installed via fastboot always meant data loss.
Anyways, i tried to update.and.all went really good , and i still.have my data.
I'll write it here:
FASTBOOT UPDATE DOES NOT DELETE YOUR DATA, JUST UPDATES YOUR PHONE.
So i f someone like me search for this will find it, i could not find this information with basic search.
Must add to your sentence ;
IF YOU USE THE GOOD FASTBOOT SCRIPT.

Phone storage is full after a factory reset. Someone help me pls?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys, I have uninstalled Mi Fitness and now I can't reinstall it anymore from the playstore. Can you please send me the APK?

Thanks,

Davide

From what version did you update to this one?
From 22.4.7. Even with the current version, after a day of use, I no longer have problems with notifications and other network issues. I have no idea why this is happening. The same was already with 22.4.7. I had no problems with Mix 4 over Easter.

• Wow
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
hey guys, after installing this version my google messages app is stuck into "verifying phone number" the problem is that after trying everything even going back to stock... google messages doesn't want to verify my number.. what can i do?

hey guys, after installing this version my google messages app is stuck into "verifying phone number" the problem is that after trying everything even going back to stock... google messages doesn't want to verify my number.. what can i do?
You can grant "get device info" permission.

Reactions: biscoot
I'm still having problems with the Santander app!

After the first time of installing the app & signing in everything works fine. It's every time afterwards i can no longer pay anyone as it constantly gives the error message

"Oooops something went wrong"

I always have to 'clear all data' & re-sign in again for it to work. It's definitely not the app as it worked fine on previous versions

Facebook and Instagram are closed when opening the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-19-14-40-02-943_com.instagram.android.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-19-14-40-02-943_com.instagram.android.png
    89 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: jomarocas
Well weather doesn't update as always. Ridiculous that this cant be solve.
The rest works perfectly.
Thank you

I had the same problem what I did is follow the second step, and waited day or two and enabled again rcs, give it some time to verify my phone number and it worked. Also check the permissions too.

Just received my brand new Mi 11pro, but scores in Geekbench are way too low. My Poco F3 is faster.

970 / 3200 vs 800 / 2600....single should be 1100+, the multi should be around 3500+ with the Snap888. I also tried with a fresh install with no restore at all..just installed Geekbench and nothing else...

Now about to try with stable release 13 for 11pro....

Are there any known issues on this ROM about performance with 11pro?

Last edited:
after the update whenever I try to make a call it appears which dialer I want, but I already put the Google one but it still appears! and before I had the option that said not to ask again and now that option is gone! Can anyone help me to resolve this situation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-20-09-49-51-317_android.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-20-09-49-51-317_android.png
    161 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_2022-04-20-09-51-52-041-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-20-09-51-52-041-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: jenaplisken
Just received my brand new Mi 11pro, but scores in Geekbench are way too low. My Poco F3 is faster.

970 / 3200 vs 800 / 2600....single should be 1100+, the multi should be around 3500+ with the Snap888. I also tried with a fresh install with no restore at all..just installed Geekbench and nothing else...

Are there any known issues on this ROM about performance with 11pro?
Moved to last stable and now scores are fine in both Antutu and Geekbench.

Reactions: NJ@Mi11Pro
Status
Not open for further replies.