MIUI 13 22.4.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to last stable and now scores are fine in both Antutu and Geekbench.

I have the exact same issue with my Mi 11 Pro on 22.4.13..geekbench & antutu scores are very low.

May I know if you did a factory reset to go from Weekly to Stable? or just moved to the stable version the same way (as we do every weekly) via fastboot?

Hi, I have a xiaomi mi 11 with last miui 13 beta 22.4.13 and I have a bug, when I pressed the lock button, sometimes just lock the cellphone and shows lockscreen instead AOD. It should shows AOD inmediatly when I pressed the lock button .. right?

Someone have the same error?

Thank you.

Regards!

I have the exact same issue with my Mi 11 Pro on 22.4.13..geekbench & antutu scores are very low.

May I know if you did a factory reset to go from Weekly to Stable? or just moved to the stable version the same way (as we do every weekly) via fastboot?
I did a fresh install via Fastboot with latest stable. Scores are not at 1200/3700 (based on mi11pro reviews)...but it's up to 1100/3400 now... Sometimes lower, but there are lots of potential reasons (background apps etc).

Hello I noticed an issue with my 12x. When I played music and launch Google maps or waze . The sound is stopping and played again and stopped like this again and again it's impossible to listen music with these apps

Reactions: Yannick M.
I had the same problem what I did is follow the second step, and waited day or two and enabled again rcs, give it some time to verify my phone number and it worked. Also check the permissions too.
what do you mean with "second step"? i'm gonna try from today deactivating it and let's see..

after the update whenever I try to make a call it appears which dialer I want, but I already put the Google one but it still appears! and before I had the option that said not to ask again and now that option is gone! Can anyone help me to resolve this situation?
This bug is there at least since 30-31 March weekly release, as I've reported in that topic
Same as you (I have 11 Ultra), no solution yet..

Hi, these build make my VOLTE goes off, the icon is missing, calls can come in and come out, but there is no VOLTE connection i'm from Mexico sorry I'm a Poco F3 user

Last edited:
Anyone know if it's possible to do a full back up & restore? Wanting to try out the stable version to see if the issues I'm having run fine on that version.

Got a Poco F2 pro & am aware of these weekly updates coming to an end in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.