MIUI 13 22.4.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of all the problems I had since the Update | Device: Poco F2 Pro RUNNING A12, MIUI 13 B22.4.7;
1.(And the worst) DEVICE CRASH: If Bubble Notification is left on and you receive a notification from (Exp Telegram) and you click on it, then try to move or dismiss it, Whole MIUI System Crashes , first time this happened device went into 10 BOOT LOOPS after finally Booted.
2.General Lag and stutter in some applications (Telegram, Twitter and etc)
3.The New Control Center is SO BAD. I really Appreciate if you guys give me a way to bring the miui 12.5 control center back

Thats all
thanks for your work and Good Luke

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-11-22-01-35-600_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-11-22-01-35-600_com.android.settings.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 193
POCO F2 Pro, anyone has problems with reading mode in twilight mode? It hasn't worked for several versions, if I program it, yes. I've already done clean flash

Hello i have a issue with the weekly Rom on Xiaomi 12x. I Can't use kodi screen stay black.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm the owner of a mi11 with last weekly rom.
The wireless charge was reduced to 30w from 55w with the original charger and xiaomi 55w base.
Maybe xiaomi reduce the wireless power charge??
Best regards.

Hello everyone, I have the problem that it does not allow me to install APK. I also have some security problems with some applications, it does not let me use the application due to having fake location problems. Cheers

Another issue found is that if we screenshot and share, it works, but once the screenshot is edited. It can't be shared unless we save it then open gallery to attach

Hey guys,after a moment of laziness, I upgraded to the latest weekly (was still on September A11) all went flawless, battery has dramatically improved, but there is a slight obstacle I noticed, the screen brightness in sunlight is absolutely worse, I can barely read anything, so I wonder if it's a Bug or just not yet fully implemented, seems like the boost isn't there at all.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: lpetflo
Hey guys,after a moment of laziness, I upgraded to the latest weekly (was still on September A11) all went flawless, battery has dramatically improved, but there is a slight obstacle I noticed, the screen brightness in sunlight is absolutely worse, I can barely read anything, so I wonder if it's a Bug or just not yet fully implemented, seems like the boost isn't there at all.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
Can't comment on if what you're seeing as a bug, but screen brightness, I think this is a general issue with Xiaomi phones. To correct the issue as I was rooting anyway, I installed this, which works on my Mi Mix 4 and also worked on my Mi 10 Ultra

I've been using this ROM for months now on my Mi 11 Ultra and its been working excellently! I'm here to report a new small issue that has appeared for me starting with this current build. It looks like video wallpapers no longer loop infinitely on both the lock screen and home screen. It worked perfectly fine on the previous ROM so I'm sure that the issue was introduced with the latest one.

Is it possible to install custom kernel on xaiomi EU ROM ??? and if it's possible would this affect the overall performance or got rom to conflict with the new kernel

THX IN ADVANCE

I am using a RMN9pro5g. When I go into the Facebook app, it keeps stopping and I can't use it. Help me

On the Lisa, the stock camera stops working after one or two shots. I have to restart the app to get it to work again. It doesn't seem to affect *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* though.

Sent from my 2109119DG using Tapatalk

Reactions: alexielle51
I'm excited for the Redmi 9T to get the Android 12 update! Xiaomi will be releasing 22.4.12 beta update for it. (Hopefully...)

getting a boot loop on poco f3, says NV data is corrupted
If I'm correct, the EFS partition is a Non-Volatile partition. If your phone's NV Data is corrupted, the EFS partition is corrupted. EFS Contains data and parameters of the Radio, Wi-Fi MAC Address, Bluetooth MAC Address, IMEI, MEID, and other chip-level configuration provided by the OEM and the Chipmaker. The EFS is unique to every device because of the data and parameters it holds. So if this partition is corrupted, your IMEI will disappear and now you can't call, text, or access the internet, you can't use WiFi and Bluetooth anymore. The chances of getting your EFS back is very little. This is why backing up your EFS partition (same goes for the Persist partition) is important and should be the first step before modifying your device. Some devices regenerates the EFS Partition by collecting information on the FSG, Persist, Modem, and BTFM partitions but unfortunately, is rare. I hope you didn't wiped/erased the persist and EFS.

Try reflashing the stock fastboot ROM so that it flashes other partitions needed for EFS regeneration.

(EFS stands for Encrypting File System. The name is self-explanatory and ofc the partition is encrypted.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwild
Status
Not open for further replies.