MIUI 13 22.5.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm finally a blur effect in folders, new step animations so far so good on poco f2 pro good work devs

On the Mi Mix 4, there is a problem with the phone disconnecting from WiFi and mobile data.
The phone seemed to put the connection to sleep all the time. Off / on forces the phone to check the connection and all notifications are sent immediately. After a while, without even turning off the phone, the connection is instantly beaten.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Another thing. The brightness is not so much as bevore on my mi11pro. It is horrible in the sun. Also i tested my mi9t, the brightness there is much more in the sun as on my mi11 pro. Also on my mi8 the brightness is much more. So there is something not ok with this rom for my 11pro.

Last edited:
On the Mi Mix 4, there is a problem with the phone disconnecting from WiFi and mobile data.
The phone seemed to put the connection to sleep all the time. Off / on forces the phone to check the connection and all notifications are sent immediately. After a while, without even turning off the phone, the connection is instantly beaten.
This bug has been there for almost 3 months and nobody fixes it.

The media control part in the control panel has been missing since the last 2 updates and the notifications of the gallery and health application in the notification panel are blank and do not go away.
And in this latest update, the game center control panel is not working in the game.
Finally, a problem that I've been waiting for a long time but hasn't been fixed: When I want to reply to the notifications from Instagram from the notification bubble, the notification closes, but the message like button works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-14-16-47-34-938_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-14-16-47-34-938_com.miui.home.png
    773.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_2022-05-14-16-47-37-587_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-14-16-47-37-587_com.miui.home.png
    720.3 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: Cames19
Crashes the Google Mail and Telegram app. mail crashes when you just open a letter. and telegrams when you open a link to a chat or just a link. And if the last one in your correspondence is a link to a YouTube video, then the chat does not open immediately crushes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-14-17-52-53-273_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-14-17-52-53-273_com.android.settings.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 427
Last edited by a moderator:
[
Since the ROM developer don't own the phone, I don't get who is this "nobody fixes it" aimed at ?
Nobody means nobody, it’s not aimed at anyone.
And the bug is a fact. It has been reported by most of Mix 4 users, it’s not a figment of my imagination.

Crashes the Google Mail and Telegram app. mail crashes when you just open a letter. and telegrams when you open a link to a chat or just a link. And if the last one in your correspondence is a link to a YouTube video, then the chat does not open immediately crushes.
Send log then or get used to it, since you're using an unofficial port.

Reactions: biscoot
The media control part in the control panel has been missing since the last 2 updates and the notifications of the gallery and health application in the notification panel are blank and do not go away.
And in this latest update, the game center control panel is not working in the game.
Finally, a problem that I've been waiting for a long time but hasn't been fixed: When I want to reply to the notifications from Instagram from the notification bubble, the notification closes, but the message like button works.
Thank you for the information

Good afternoon,
can anyone confirm if the issues with screenshots and file manager are solved with this update.
Thanks.
Mi 11 lite 5g

After update ! My k30i 5G Camera didn't work ! Camera is 48mp not match !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-15-02-52-29-235_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-15-02-52-29-235_com.android.camera.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friend...what about Xiaomi 12 Cupid beta rom?
Xiaomi released it some time ago.

Don't you make a xiaomi.eu beta rom for Cupid?

It was not a definitive rejection. It was just a statement about the current situation.
It's up to Xiaomi to decide. Maybe they've got new developers. :)

Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ
Can I ask a general question about the weekly Changelog:

Does the Changelog list:
1. Just the special changes of this Rom
2. the general changes in the base Chinese Rom
3. A mix of the two
4. Something else

If it lists just the special changes of this Rom, is there somewhere I can look for the Changelog of the base Chinese version, preferably in English?

Do Xiaomi list device specific changes somewhere? Surely each devices is modified individually?

Many thanks for all your work.
Do you think that there will ever be a method to install third party Icon Packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.