MIUI 13 22.5.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

There is a bug on poco F3, regarding clock widgets, that have animation on some themes. Bug replication: if you switch between home screen 1 to home screen 2 and return to home screen 1 the widget becomes invisible after the animation stops. You have to open an app and return to home screen and the widget will be visible again. Before this rom update everything was fine, might be bcz of this new Launcher update.
Here is a video of the problem that I'm facing

Anyone else is having this problem? (Poco F3)

Last edited:
I am using k30 pro, does anyone have a working calendar widget? Mine does not work no matter which calendar I install.

With the new NFC icon activated, in my MI 10 UMI I have a very important bug. When just I touch the power button ( just touch, not press), the phone reacts like pressing, and goes crazy, reboots itself and go into a bootloop. And, (this is worse), when I try to boot in recovery, it still happens. The only way I have found to solve it, is to force boot in fastboot, then turn off the phone, and when reboot into system again, disable the NFC. Then all works fine. After many tests without the NFC activated, I test again to activate the NFC, and the bug returns.

It's a very serious bug.

Hope the next update solve it.

Hi, I actually have 5G here at home. It is Band 1 from Telekom (D1). But I get LTE+, can this be changed?

On the Mi Mix 4, there is a problem with the phone disconnecting from WiFi and mobile data.
The phone seemed to put the connection to sleep all the time. Off / on forces the phone to check the connection and all notifications are sent immediately. After a while, without even turning off the phone, the connection is instantly beaten.
MIX 4 is garbage, mines going on ebay and back to samsung, ive just had enough of this phone.

Confirmed that game turbo always crashes even tried to clear data for security app on Mi 10 Ultra.

Hi, situation-> Mi 10 pro new battery and Xiaomi fast charger . No possibility 50 W charing at the moment -> Max. 25 W 5A. 2 years ago I see when I test it was 10A ->50 W. Maybe I must change a config file?

Please help

Regards Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-05-08-22-43-159_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-05-08-22-43-159_com.whatsapp.png
    685.4 KB · Views: 175
Hi, dev. I can't receive call notifications on xiaomi miband 4 even though I have granted all app permissions and 1.1.1.1 ap always checking connection @@. How can I Fix them ??

Can the xiaomi.eu team solve the problem of deliberately slowing down the RAM speed of the phones through the kernel? My phone model is Mi 10T. If this problem is not resolved, Xiaomi will really deceive its customers. If the xiaomi.eu team does this job, it would have done a really great job.
i also have this problem on poco f3

Attachments

• IMG_20220514_141245.jpg
    IMG_20220514_141245.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 188
Hello there, sorry for disturbing, but this is important for me, I've been a Xiaomi.eu (F3 stable) user for a long time, and i really hate how Xiaomi are being so late to release updates for my device (so you can release one too), and i want to switch to Weekly rom, so i can always have latest android security, and latest features, but this device is the only one i have, so in term of stability will it be as good as Stable, i just want an advice so i can decide if i should switch to Weekly right now or not, thanks in advance .

Nice. Only healt dont detect when im walking. But previous version worked well. Maybe next Update will Fix it. (Renoir)

@Fattaly1
on the weekly rom... there it is possible that there are some issues / bugs and sometimes there are some new functions.

The weekly version is a BETA version.

More less issues / bugs are in the stable versions ...

Reactions: Fattaly1
Status
Not open for further replies.