MIUI 13 22.5.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clean installed this latest version (was on miui 12/android 11) and i am trying to restore a miui local backup of my contacts,call history and messages that i took from the previously mentioned version i was on and it is not working. It is stack on ''backup is working''.

''Other system data'' backups were restored without problems but call history,messages and contacts are not.

Any idea? This is pretty serious for me so any help would be greatly appreciated. Device Poco F2 Pro

edit : for some reason it would work with permissions on ''notify''..it needed all permissions green

Last edited:
Will K50 pro eventually be supported?
No.
Here's why

Reactions: biscoot
Hi, I have a problem to use Step Counter (Mi Health by miui eu) on my Poco F3. I'm running latest Beta Weekly and even with Mi Account/Sync enabled it has zero steps after 8km walking.
Anyone else with same issue or fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-18-17-44-08-247-edit_com.mi.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-18-17-44-08-247-edit_com.mi.health.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Hi,is there posibility to set for example from 09:00 to 18:00 from 5g network to 3g,some automations

For those feeling like some things like lists and animations feel laggier than you expected (and than stable) try disabling memory extension under additional settings. It made a huge difference for me.

Reactions: Coolwhisper43
Keyboard with bug, in Mi 11 for it to come back to work you have to leave the application and come back so that it is possible to type again. Since the last señal version that has this problem.

Greetings, thank you for this update.
Everything working great on mi 10T pro, i noticed that the fingerprint unlock improved a lot and working super fast on this update.
cheers and thanks again .

Status
Not open for further replies.