MIUI 13 22.5.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I just updated my Mi11 (VENUS) to weekly 22.5.25 and I am still facing the same issue of the keyboard not responding right after unlocking on the messaging app and WhatsApp app.

PS: whoever deleted my older post, THIS IS NOT A MISINFORMATION! The issue still exists in the latest weekly update ver 22.5.25.

I would appreciate it if moderators can reach out to users or respond to the post before just deleting user posts.
Remember Xiaomi eu have nothing to do with this bug, xiaomi eu is only translate and optimize, they bring the chinesse rom to our language. I have the same problem, only we have to wait for xiaomi dev to fix it.
PD: I found a a way to show the keyboard. Close the message ► and touch again, by this way can show the keyboard to reply.

Recovery mode was in English, and after firmware updates from EU, Recovery became in Chinese.
How to fix it?

Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Remember Xiaomi eu have nothing to do with this bug, xiaomi eu is only translate and optimize, they bring the chinesse rom to our language. I have the same problem, only we have to wait for xiaomi dev to fix it.
PD: I found a a way to show the keyboard. Close the message ► and touch again, by this way can show the keyboard to reply.
Oh so this Keyboard lock thing isn't Xiaomi.EU issue. Alright, so I guess the only thing we can do is wait for the Xiaomi team to fix this issue :)

Recovery mode was in English, and after firmware updates from EU, Recovery became in Chinese.
Perhaps the old firmware versions are to blame. I noticed it just now. It was definitely in English before.
How to fix it?

Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
I confirm. Also, after the update to 22.5.25, Mi recovery changed to Chinese. Poco F3

Reactions: Birraque
Alright, so I just updated my Mi11 (VENUS) to weekly 22.5.25 and I am still facing the same issue of the keyboard not responding right after unlocking on the messaging app and WhatsApp app.

PS: whoever deleted my older post, THIS IS NOT A MISINFORMATION! The issue still exists in the latest weekly update ver 22.5.25.

I would appreciate it if moderators can reach out to users or respond to the post before just deleting user posts.
Undeleted. I read your post as "just wanted to confirm the below issue is fixed in 22.5.25" instead of "just wanted to confirm if the below issue is fixed in 22.5.25". Please next time update and check yourself, this is a release feedback thread, not a Q&A, and your post can be easily mistaken for a statement [instead of a question] as it is not phrased as a question.

Undeleted. I read your post as "just wanted to confirm the below issue is fixed in 22.5.25" instead of "just wanted to confirm if the below issue is fixed in 22.5.25". Please next time update and check yourself, this is a release feedback thread, not a Q&A, and your post can be easily mistaken for a statement [instead of a question] as it is not phrased as a question.
Sorry about that but I have updated and can now confirm that the keyboard lock issue still exists in 22.5.25 :)

Thanks for the update devs.

Don't know if other are seeing this issue but on Poco F2 Pro, the screen won't turn off when I'm charging the phone, this was also happening in the last update.

Thanks for the update devs.

Don't know if other are seeing this issue but on Poco F2 Pro, the screen won't turn off when I'm charging the phone, this was also happening in the last update.
Check if "Don't lock screen" is turned on in developer settings.
If it is, turn it off.
Also check "sleep" in settings > lock screen

Reactions: kazamama
Check if "Don't lock screen" is turned on in developer settings.
If it is, turn it off.
Also check "sleep" in settings > lock screen
Thanks. Seems like "Don't lock screen" option in developer settings was enabled, although I don't remember enabling it maybe I did by mistake.

Netflix App "not available for device" after updating to this version on my Poco F3. Updated from 3 or 4 weeklys back. Widevine shows L1.

Mi-Mail-app:

I configured my Mail Accounts via IMAP. It's Not possible to deleted a mail in the app and simultanously deleted it on the server too.

The deleted mail no longer syncs nor is shown. But If I connect with another mail-client (for ex. Outlook on PC) by IMAP , the mail still exist.

Isn't the Mi mail app able to delete Mails on the mailserver? How to configure?

Best regards
Jens

The issue with the phone trying to connect to 5G and jumping from LTE to NR constantly since 22.5.18 confirmed on haydn K40 pro+ reported here and cas Mi 10 Ultra here (maybe others) is still present with this build.
I found a temporary fix, flashing the modem from the 22.5.11 nightly build package solved the issue for now.

fastboot method:
1. Download and extract both 22.5.25 and 22.5.11 zip files for builds
2. extract and replace the modem.img file from 22.5.25 with the 22.5.11 one.
3. continue flashing the ROM as usual.
3a. optionally navigate with your terminal to the bin/your-arch directory copy the 22.5.11 modem.img there and use command:
fastboot flash modem modem.img
fastboot reboot

Last working modem version is 4.3CPL2-19.3-5989.390510_2123_7eac152

I've attached the screen-grab of the isssue below.

Attachments

• screenrecord.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
hello, mi 10 i can't change the android system WebView provider, it says "uninstalled for user XSpace" anyone know how to enable another system WebView?

hello, mi 10 i can't change the android system WebView provider, it says "uninstalled for user XSpace" anyone know how to enable another system WebView?
You shouldn't be trying to disable or replace it. It is an essential system app that you don't even interact with directly. (there's a reason why you find that option only in "developer" options.)

Furthermore your request has nothing to do with this weekly rom.

Reactions: biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.