MIUI 13 22.6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera crash on mi10t pro.. also music player crash when open advanced settings.. pls fix it.. tq dev..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-17-12-59-54-627_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-17-12-59-54-627_com.android.camera.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 204
Flash this module via Magisk and the camera on the Mi 10t Pro will work.

Reactions: fabiomaga
Flash this module via Magisk and the camera on the Mi 10t Pro will work.

Does OIS is properly supported after that module? It was not working properly with previous roms.

>Fix - Couldn't choose Ukrainian language in language picker

Really ? Nowadays, from a chinese brand ...

No problem so far poco f3. I have no problem with mi cloud backup and camera.
Thank eu team for update!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
MI Note 10, 22.6.15. I have a strong suspicion that the AOSP power menu was not meant be there.

Edit: the attached file is actually a screen recording, no idea why it does not animate on the preview.

I found a bug:
In one handed mod when you want to change brightness from control center the brightness slider will go all the way up and wont slide down
edit: This also applies for the volume slider

Reactions: Vaden92
Hello,
i'm currently on the ROM 13.0.3 (stable) with my Mi 10 Pro (cmi).
As the previous thread for weekly ROMs is already closed, i'd like to ask here if someone can confirm that the mirror switch for the front camera is working in this weekly ROM (or in 13.0.4).
Here, switching on or off in the settings has no effect, neither in the stock camera app nor on other apps (*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* etc.), the image is always mirror-inverted, in the preview as well as in the saved file.
Thanks

Hello,
i'm currently on the ROM 13.0.3 (stable) with my Mi 10 Pro (cmi).
As the previous thread for weekly ROMs is already closed, i'd like to ask here if someone can confirm that the mirror switch for the front camera is working in this weekly ROM (or in 13.0.4).
Here, switching on or off in the settings has no effect, neither in the stock camera app nor on other apps (*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* etc.), the image is always mirror-inverted, in the preview as well as in the saved file.
Thanks
At least on Poco F3 the Stock camera mirror (on/off) is working flawless. But I can't confirm for you the "no-support" because my version MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV4_MGC + IronHrt_Infinity_V1.3.xml doesn't has this feature available.

Reactions: TheFoster
Updated POCO F3, no issues with compass or cloud backup. The media option on the control center is back. No obvious issues. Good job!

By the way, there is a bug for at least 3 releases now, which is when you try to share a file via Bluetooth on Files, nothing happens. It doesn't even show the device list. And it does work using other apps (I tried with amaze)

Reactions: minotavros
Whatsapp cleaner is not working on 22.6.15
On 22.6.9, whatsapp cleaner is working
Poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-17-21-05-39-687_com.miui.cleaner.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-17-21-05-39-687_com.miui.cleaner.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
MI Note 10, 22.6.15. I have a strong suspicion that the AOSP power menu was not meant be there.

Edit: the attached file is actually a screen recording, no idea why it does not animate on the preview.
Even with default theme?

Updated POCO F3, no issues with compass or cloud backup. The media option on the control center is back. No obvious issues. Good job!

By the way, there is a bug for at least 3 releases now, which is when you try to share a file via Bluetooth on Files, nothing happens. It doesn't even show the device list. And it does work using other apps (I tried with amaze)
I already reported it last Weekly 22.6.8 for Poco F3:

7) Share doesn't work when Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report

But in fact even when this option above is <enabled> the ONLY app that I noticed now with Weekly 22.6.15 still doesn't working is FILES by Xiaomi. All others including Bluetooth seems to be flawless.

Regards,

Last edited:
Yes, only the Mi Files system application has this error.
The Mi Files app from GPlay does not have this error.

Reactions: Birraque
I found a bug:
In one handed mod when you want to change brightness from control center the brightness slider will go all the way up and wont slide down
Poco f3 by the way

Reactions: Birraque
I found a bug:
I can CONFIRM same Issue/Bug on Poco F3.
If you try to change Brightness or Volume manually touching the screen the slider goes to maximum value and can't be + our - anymore.

Note: When One Hand enabled.

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20220617_130051.jpg
    IMG_20220617_130051.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: xeGox
Status
Not open for further replies.