MIUI 13 22.6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything its working fine with me except one thing , the android file transfer can get it to open just re install install openmtp cant connect to mi11i , first i tought thats a macOS problem since i update to last version the ventura, but no with oppo works fine and oneplus 9 works fine to, maybe somethings its missing on mtp
thanks
Same here with that problem. temp solution use Xenderapplication.

What's the difference between "Install recovery ramdisk" and the traditional way?
Traditionally, TWRP was flashed to the recovery partition, replacing it entirely.
Newer devices with A/B partition scheme don't have a recovery partition, instead it's included in the "boot" partition, but flashing directly to boot partition won't work as it comes with other stuff, like the kernel. "Install recovery ramdisk" unpacks the boot partition and replaces the stock recovery ramdisk that's bundled in it, then repacks the boot partition with the new ramdisk and flashes it.

Traditionally, TWRP was flashed to the recovery partition, replacing it entirely.
Newer devices with A/B partition scheme don't have a recovery partition, instead it's included in the "boot" partition, but flashing directly to boot partition won't work as it comes with other stuff, like the kernel. "Install recovery ramdisk" unpacks the boot partition and replaces the stock recovery ramdisk that's bundled in it, then repacks the boot partition with the new ramdisk and flashes it.
Great explanation and thanks for sharing your knowledge always with us.

Best Regards,

Hello i just want to know if it's normal than Mi10T pro TWRP is entirely on chinese?

Thanks in advance

regards

edit: nevermind i just changed the language

Thanks

Great explanation and thanks for sharing your knowledge always with us.

Best Regards,
it was mentioned a long time ago… use the search function. this is not a chat group. here are so many answers with.. thank you, i will test it and so on. the people dont read the topics coz they are full of spam and ask the same questions again and again…

if you like the answer hit the like button and its good… thx

it was mentioned a long time ago… use the search function. this is not a chat group. here are so many answers with.. thank you, i will test it and so on. the people dont read the topics coz they are full of spam and ask the same questions again and again…

if you like the answer hit the like button and its good… thx
I'm a dinosaur from the Newsgroup era where having read everything that had been discussed was the rule to share knowledge and not questions already answered. :emoji_thinking:

Cheers,

I'm a dinosaur from the Newsgroup era where having read everything that had been discussed was the rule to share knowledge and not questions already answered. :emoji_thinking:

Cheers,
I have explained it several times with a/b devices… next spam topic with no useful information.. why do you do this? its not only you…

Reactions: JiaiJ
I have explained it several times with a/b devices… next spam topic with no useful information.. why do you do this? its not only you…
I think there is some misunderstanding.
I agree with you and didn't ask anything that had already been answered, I just thanked him for the explanation. Look at #138
But if I'm doing something wrong please let me know.

that's a really cool information thanks

Thanks for the update
i notice two issues in 2-3 last roms, battery doesnt last as before and sometimes it doesnt autoconnect to wifi when im back at home or office

Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

Google Account broken link:
Settings \ Google \ Settings and Google apps \ Connected Apps \ <All apps & devices> AND <Apps with Google Sign In> AND <Google Fit apps & devices>

Almost same information could be accessed without issues trough:
Settings \ Google \ Settings and Google apps \ Google Fit \ <Connected apps and devices>

Please double check it, regards

Attachments

• IMG_20220622_161331.jpg
    IMG_20220622_161331.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20220622_162637.jpg
    IMG_20220622_162637.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20220622_162044.jpg
    IMG_20220622_162044.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited: