MIUI 13 22.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, updater can't download file.
Also HMK40Pro+ not flashable - Rom is haydn not haydn pro.

Can anyone help?
Sounds like you need to get hold of that TWRP's developer (skkk) and let him know about that. There is no such thing as "haydnpro" when it comes to "ro.product.device" prop, which is what the updater-script checks for. Only "haydn" and "haydnin" exist.
Our recovery flashing scripts match our fastboot flashing scripts. If flashing via fastboot used to work for you, then the developer of that TWRP made a mistake.

I commented and changed for "haydnpro" but now gives me another error: "Could not extract 'META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary'
For Mi 11i , Haydn you have to change updater script to something like that below ..
Only the first line , make it ..

getprop("ro.product.device") == "haydn" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "haydnpro" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"haydn or haydnpro\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");

This way can read haydn or haydnpro and installation will be completed just fine ..
You can even delete whole first line ..
This is a twrp issue ..

Sounds like you need to get hold of that TWRP's developer (skkk) and let him know about that. There is no such thing as "haydnpro" when it comes to "ro.product.device" prop, which is what the updater-script checks for. Only "haydn" and "haydnin" exist.
Our recovery flashing scripts match our fastboot flashing scripts. If flashing via fastboot used to work for you, then the developer of that TWRP made a mistake.
Fair enough. It's not a big deal to me to change that manually, although I cannot see any harm to add "haydnpro" until skkk fixes this but it's your choice obviously.

OP? I dont understand what you mean. Sry for the stupid question ;-)
I use the TWRP from the Update two weeks before.
Some users on Mi 10 Ultra faced this problem last week then he tried the following methods and it worked

Belshi:

1. Delete password/pin in setting

2. Reboot into TWRP

3. Boot into system

4. Set a new password/pin

5. Reboot to TWRP again

6. Now TWRP will ask for password/pin

Reactions: Denis19xx
Some users on Mi 10 Ultra faced this problem last week then he tried the following methods and it worked

Belshi:

2. Reboot into TWRP

3. Boot into system

5. Reboot to TWRP again

I wonder if this issue only occurs if the user had twrp installed under A11 back in the day, maybe it's a leftover and the twrp folder must be deleted first?

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: Denis19xx
Hello, I am trying to install twrp again on mi 11 pro to be able to use it again with 22-6-22 but there is no way, in the adb it appears connected but when inserting the command fastboot boot twrp.img it appears "no such file or directory" I have it in the root of the xiaomi and in the root of the adb installed in C. I am in version 22-6-15.
Thank you all,
Greetings.
As usual you have to have twrp.img in working directory, i.e. adb.exe directory

Belshi:

2. Reboot into TWRP

3. Boot into system

5. Reboot to TWRP again

It works when i don´t habe a pin or pattern. When i activate one of them it didn´t work.

Installed the rom without issues Poco F3! My recovery changed with nebrassy 3.6.2. Is there any recovery in the rom?

Hello guys and devs!Can you tell me if GPU TUNER settings are back in this update?I really miss that in 22.6.22 on Poco F3

All so nice and easy with twrp. Just download to phone, flash on phone, reboot, flash magisk on phone and go.

TY devs, great job as always!

OP? I dont understand what you mean. Sry for the stupid question ;-)
I use the TWRP from the Update two weeks before.
I had a password lock, and like you when I went in to twrp there was no file but I knew it should work because it did last week. So because last week I had taken off all password, fingerprint and photo unlocks when I flashed twrp, I removed them all just now - entered recovery and the file was there. So I suggest you disable all your phone locks and see if this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.