MIUI 13 22.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Note 10: I have problems with lockscreen notifications. Sometimes it works but very often it doesnt. I have this issue since 2-3 weeks.
I tried everything... Please fix this problem!! Thanks

I have been with an error in the zepp application for a few weeks. with the stock rom it does not appear. Do you know what could be the reason?

Attachments

• zepp.jpg
    zepp.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 179
I have been with an error in the zepp application for a few weeks. with the stock rom it does not appear. Do you know what could be the reason?
Let me find the magic ball to answer that question...
More seriously: you haven't sent a log from that FC, so how can we know?

Everything went smoothly when updating through twrp on Poco F2 Pro.

Although there seems to be a new issue that I noticed right away. When I get a notification with my phone screen locked, it always arrives first on my wearable and then after a couple noticeable seconds later the notification sound is played from my phone. Also I noticed delayed screen locking after pressing the power button and sometimes unlocking the seems to "hiccup" and stay for a few milliseconds on the fingerprint scanning screen.

In case this gets fixed after a few restarts and cleared caches, I'm going to come back and edit the post.

Reactions: Hannae and kazamama
Everything went smoothly when updating through twrp on Poco F2 Pro.

Although there seems to be a new issue that I noticed right away. When I get a notification with my phone screen locked, it always arrives first on my wearable and then after a couple noticeable seconds later the notification sound is played from my phone. Also I noticed delayed screen locking after pressing the power button and sometimes unlocking the seems to "hiccup" and stay for a few milliseconds on the fingerprint scanning screen.

In case this gets fixed after a few restarts and cleared caches, I'm going to come back and edit the post.
Actually I have something terrible to add to all this and waiting on any Poco F2 Pro owners to confirm this if it's a universal issue.
Every video, voice recording app like a messenger or even the default Camera app are definitely broken. Videos and recordings appear out of sync or straight up freezing when you try to play them back.
I'm thinking of doing a clean install right away because this is causing me a lot of problems. (Btw phone is not rooted or running anything other than basic play store apps)

Actually I have something terrible to add to all this and waiting on any Poco F2 Pro owners to confirm this if it's a universal issue.
Every video, voice recording app like a messenger or even the default Camera app are definitely broken. Videos and recordings appear out of sync or straight up freezing when you try to play them back.
I'm thinking of doing a clean install right away because this is causing me a lot of problems. (Btw phone is not rooted or running anything other than basic play store apps)
After formatting through twrp the issue persists.
Poco F2 Pro owners update at your own risk!

@ingbrzy The zip file in androidfilehost for the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40Pro_MI11i_22.6.29_v13-12.zip does not have the bat files for update, and is also a different size from the one in SourceForge.

Note: After Weekly 22.6.29 update the TWRP 3.7 A12 by skkk already installed was automatically changed to TWRP 3.6.2 A12 by Nebrassy (TeamWin Unofficial - Android 12) on Poco F3.

EDITED: A new updated version of TWRP-3.6.2-alioth-Nebrassy-03-07-22.img (TeamWin Unofficial - Android 12) for Poco F3 (Alioth) is available from Official Nebrassy download link \ Files.

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20220630_212231.jpg
    IMG_20220630_212231.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_20220630_212344.jpg
    IMG_20220630_212344.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Poco F3 updated to 22.6.29 from 22.6.22 with TWRP 3.7 A12
The whole process was smoothly and fast following the steps below:
Installation via TWRP:

- Download the Weekly 22.6.29 ZIP to the internal storage
- Settings \ My Device \ 13 MIUI version (Icon) \ Updater Menu - Top at Right (...) \ Choose update package \ Reboot to Recovery
- TWRP \ Insert PIN
- Install \ Select the Weekly 22.6.29 ZIP downloaded file <slide bar to the right>
- Reboot
- System
- Done

Regards,
What what specific Twrp are you using?

After formatting through twrp the issue persists.
Poco F2 Pro owners update at your own risk!
Same on my Poco F2 Pro. Fingerprint doesn't work sometimes, UI and Apps stuttering and freezing and video playing out of sync and randomly stopping.

Reactions: Riffer
I can't change anything related to themes and it says our servers are down
Also the splash screen icons are different from selected icons
Poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-01-07-01-45-386_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-01-07-01-45-386_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2022-07-01-07-01-59-815_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-01-07-01-59-815_com.android.mms.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 142
Same on my Poco F2 Pro. Fingerprint doesn't work sometimes, UI and Apps stuttering and freezing and video playing out of sync and randomly stopping.
Ok it seems this version is really unreliable. Well it's a good opportunity for any Poco F2 Pro owners that ended up updating to this version to move to the stable branch since the beta will be discontinued on the 18th.

The Miui assistant lacks the "+" button that can be used to add a widget. It is simply invisible because I can add a widget when I click the place marked on the screen. Device Poco F3
Screenshot_2022-07-01-06-01-27-480_com.miui.home-edit.jpg

The Miui assistant lacks the "+" button that can be used to add a widget. It is simply invisible because I can add a widget when I click the place marked on the screen. Device Poco F3View attachment 42881
I can CONFIRM the same issue on my Poco F3.

EDITED: I didn't changed anything except a few regular day-by-day reboots and the "+" icon seem to be back now. (new annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20220701_011842.jpg
    IMG_20220701_011842.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20220705_130132.jpg
    IMG_20220705_130132.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.