MIUI 13 22.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you boot to correct TWRP? It is twrp-3.6.2_12-v3.7_A12-venus-skkk.img for Mi 11.

Unarguably TWRP flashing is more convenient since you don't need a computer every time.

Yes, i was using TWRP. ..... skkk.img for Venus.

And no this way is absolutely not convenient, Even the download on the phone wasn't working. Beter stick to the standard Android fastboot update proces.

can you help me.. i install twrp on my mi 11 venus... after i reboot my recovery .. the touch is not responsive?? what can i do.. tia

Attachments

• PXL_20220706_041546202.jpg
    PXL_20220706_041546202.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
Hi i need help. I have problem with alarm volume. Everytime the screen lock the volume go to lowest level. So i can't set it. It happen only with alarm. Media and ringtone are ok. Any help is appreciated
Mi 10t pro with 29.6 rom

Solved installing and testing volume from Google Clock. I don't know why but after that the problem disappear. Uninstalled google clock now the slider mantain the level setted after the screen lock.

Last edited:
please anyone can help me how to install the new TWRP for Mi 10 ? I downloaded "twrp-3.6.0_11-v3.1_A11-umi-skkk_2.img" but I didn't t found the recovery ! I don't know how to proceed :(

Hi,
I installed 22.6.29 with TWRP on my Mi11Ultra.
Since installation I get roughly all 3mins this error feedback reported.

Do you have any idea/solution?
Code:
Error Feedback -----
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:46)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:177)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.lambda$pushBlurLocationData$0(Unknown Source:420)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:0)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.c.run(Unknown Source:6)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:920)

Last edited by a moderator:
please anyone can help me how to install the new TWRP for Mi 10 ? I downloaded "twrp-3.6.0_11-v3.1_A11-umi-skkk_2.img" but I didn't t found the recovery ! I don't know how to proceed :(

Reactions: jlc59
Hi again Can I use the native recovery mode for installing the new rom 22.6.29? I can't install the new twrp on my mi 10

The new screen that appears when you open an app is annoying. It also feels like everything opens slower. This is a new feature since this release, isn't it? In addition, all preview app icons are square, which used to be different, right?

Hi guys! I'm kinda new to this so sorry if i sound stupid, but if my current version is a weekly rom that was updated using recovery, do i need to do a formaton twrp (and lose all my existing data :<<< ) before i can flash the new weekly rom?

The same on Renoir (Mi 11 Lite 5G).
All videos flashing like a light, the same some apps.
Same problem in my renoir.

In addition, this update breaks the sound in some games... (Of course, the application was working fine in the previous version.)

Same with haydn. Enabling "Disable HW overlays" in Developer options fixed it for me, but it's a workaround at best because it might (or not) affect battery life and it won't stay enabled if you reboot.
This temporary workaround works for the video problem, thank you.

Hi guys! I'm kinda new to this so sorry if i sound stupid, but if my current version is a weekly rom that was updated using recovery, do i need to do a formaton twrp (and lose all my existing data :<<< ) before i can flash the new weekly rom?
no… you dont have to format anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.