MIUI 13 22.6.8/6.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation on mi 11 like every week!
In terms of fluidity, nothing to do with the versions of previous weeks, it's much better
The keyboard problem has been solved thank you
On the other hand, I find that the battery lasts a little less well than last week's version.

When it's focusing I also have small popup where I can press x to end focus, maybe this helps.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
Oh , I'm using Mi11
All the pictures i take today is still very blurred.
Camera can't focus even video,too.

Sent from my M2011K2G using Tapatalk

I send feedback with number 513408570. I recorded the video with bug. The wifi list not load and not enables. It just works use 4g/5g. I did the downgrade to v12.6 and wifi works, but in v13 not work. Help me.

In Android 12, Wi-Fi has a MAC address

It has a problem

Reactions: marco.abcf
System ui keep crashing when i use apps and mobile needs to reboot that happened 2 or 3 times after i upgraded to 12 yesterday

Redmi 9t

Hello. After the transition to 22.6.8, the third-party font for the Gboard keyboard is no longer applied. Can this be fixed? Redmi 9T NFC

It is clearly written there.
When you want to update, you use an update script. = windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat (user data will not be deleted)
If you want a clean installation, use a script for the first installation. = windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat (delete all user data)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ettoumia
mi 11 no Ukrainian language

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-12-20-43-53-057-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-12-20-43-53-057-edit_com.android.settings.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 161
Exactly the same thing on Xiaomi Mi 10T, the North is also 30º counterclockwise wrong.
The main problem for me is that after the last weekly update 22.6.9, Compass and Google Maps randomly lose North pointing even in the opposite direction and needing to be recalibrated almost every time.
Please Dev Team double check this report. Compass at least on Poco F3 is useless now and was fine on the previous Weekly builds.
Let me know if you need other inputs.

Thanks in advance, regards

Reactions: Skallr
On K40 Pro+ haydnpro there is a problem with system CPU and GPU frequencies set too low on maximum.
The device Snapdragon 888 is supposed to be set without overclocking @
1804.800 MHz on CPU cores 0 1 2 3
2419.200 MHz cores 4 5 6
2841.600 MHz core 7
840 MHz GPU
Franco Kernel Manager app and CPU-Z reports
1804 MHz on CPU cores 0 1 2 3
2342 MHz cores 4 5 6
2496 MHz core 7
608 MHz GPU

This is way to low and the performance points on 3dMark show that the device is not working correctly compared to normal average score. Please fix this setting.
I guess that you can't set the frequencies due to the system partition being read only? Could you BTW tell us how you could overclock and/or mount system partition rw.
Thanks for your work.

Issue report: I noticed that slow/fast scrolling down on some apps like Chrome Browser and Twitter doesn't fluid/smoothly as MIUI Stable by Xiaomi when running on Weekly by MIUI EU - Poco F3.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regards,
Disable expand memory and test

Hello I recently updated to this version but my Galaxy watch is continuously disconnecting. Is it possible to downgrade to the beta of two weeks ago? And if so how just using the bat that erases everything? Thanks

Hello

"Starting from 18 July 2022, there will be no Weekly ROMs for the following devices: Mi CC9 Pro/Mi Note 10/Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 Pro/POCO F2 Pro."

What does that mean for my Mi 10 Pro ? Will i never get updates again ? Should I switch to a stable version to get future updates or should I stay on the last beta version ?

Thanks for your advices.

Max

What does that mean for my Mi 10 Pro ? Will i never get updates again ? Should I switch to a stable version to get future updates or should I stay on the last beta version ?

Thanks for your advices.

Max
The weekly will not get updates anymore. I think switching to the stable would be a good choice.

Reactions: DroneMx and biscoot
When I try to download Beauty of science wallpapers on Mi 11.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-14-02-27-04-277_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-14-02-27-04-277_com.miui.home.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.