This problem is also with the choice of live wallpaper in Mi10Pro

3.jpg4.jpg

And the problem of notifications

Which sometimes do not go at all

1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amir_ska
Hi @Igor Eisberg

I don't remember these location questions in Weekly's previous permission settings. Is this Chinese option (precise location) new?
I'm asking because I'm reconfiguring the Compass and Google Maps apps. Could be possible that this new system change by Xiaomi have broke compass on Poco F3 and caused the mess with north loss in both apps already reported?

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20220613_211343.jpg
    IMG_20220613_211343.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20220613_211305.jpg
    IMG_20220613_211305.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_20220613_211241.jpg
    IMG_20220613_211241.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: Huaywrise
Hi @Igor Eisberg

I don't remember these location questions in Weekly's previous permission settings. Is this Chinese option (precise location) new?
I'm asking because I'm reconfiguring the Compass and Google Maps apps. Could be possible that this new system change by Xiaomi have broke compass on Poco F3 and caused the mess with north loss in both apps already reported?

Regards,
No, it's not new. They just added it to the permission dialogs and they "forgot" to translate that precise location label.
It's just a dialog UI change, nothing to do with compass.

Reactions: Birraque
No, it's not new. They just added it to the permission dialogs and they "forgot" to translate that precise location label.
It's just a dialog UI change, nothing to do with compass.
Thanks for the prompt reply. This problem with lost navigation apps is very annoying. Other users have already confirmed the same issue after the last Weekly update. Can you imagine what could have caused this?

Regards,

Bug: Phone will always use mobile data roaming when I'm in foreign countries, even tho roaming it's disabled in settings.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Recently, the Greek government gave a subsidy on car fuel through a bank. The NFC of my Mi 11pro does not work with your ROM 22.6.1 weekly (No root).
No matter how many times I tried the amount at the POS gas station it does not work. Unlike the authentic ROM on the Mi10T pro, it worked perfectly with the first one. Can you do something about it? That is, you can see why the NFC does not work with your own rom. Thanks
The different "Secure element position" in "Connection & sharing" settings, usually HCE Wallet NOT work.
NOΤ working NFC in my Mi 11 pro

Just curious: How come the supposedly newer beta versions don't have features that were supposed to be in MIUI 13 for months? Like the redesigned widget menu and widgets for apps?
I know it's not an issue on your end, but I'd be interested in a possible reason.

Hello everybody. I searched the whole forum but did not find an exhaustive answer. because every time the system offers me to open a link with an app I open the menu with the app to choose but there is no possibility to choose to always open with the same app. I would like to understand if it is a bug or if miui 13 does not provide this option. I find it very inconvenient to choose the app every time

Right here. All apps are up to date as far as I know.
Widgets provided by apps are in the launcher's widget picker, same as always.
Online widgets managed by App vault are in App vault, like it should be.
You can always drag widgets from App vault to the home screen.
No reason to block access to app-provided widgets.

Reactions: geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.