MIUI 13 22.6.8/6.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not blind. For these models, xiaomi does not release a weekly ROM.

Xiaomi 12 Pro (zeus)
Xiaomi 12 (cupid)
Redmi K50G (ingres) [= POCO F4 GT]
Redmi K40S (munch) [= POCO F4]
etc.

Reactions: Reekax
Lol what an argument.
Then i think in two months or so i will be available.
They have too many devices xD

Hello members, 3 days left for me to unlock the bootloader of my 12x. At that time I want to flash this EU ROM, does anyone knows how it is running on this rom?

Well, I hope that they can add it in the future, thank you very much for the rom, it is very good
xiaomi global doesn't support it all
1655398211217.png

i have the china version of buds 3t pro, which works on my mi 11x alioth with all the settings

Widgets provided by apps are in the launcher's widget picker, same as always.
Online widgets managed by App vault are in App vault, like it should be.
You can always drag widgets from App vault to the home screen.
No reason to block access to app-provided widgets.
Back when MIUI 13 was announced, they showcased a widget picking UI similar to Pixel's Android 12 alongside with new widget for the music app, calendar, etc.
But we don't have it here yet, even though these ROMs are based on the Chinese ROM, so it in theory should be implemented?
That was my question about. I know about the App Vault widgets but they are far more limited than what was introduced originally.

Back when MIUI 13 was announced, they showcased a widget picking UI similar to Pixel's Android 12 alongside with new widget for the music app, calendar, etc.
But we don't have it here yet, even though these ROMs are based on the Chinese ROM, so it in theory should be implemented?
That was my question about. I know about the App Vault widgets but they are far more limited than what was introduced originally.
So what if it's based on China ROM? We don't use the Chinese Music app (it's mostly in Chinese and is unusable for non-Chinese users) and we don't use the Chinese Calendar app, hence those widgets are not available. Allegedly, they are working on updating the Global Calendar app sometime in the future with the same widgets, but remains to be seen. Don't believe advertisements and you won't be disappointed as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.