MIUI 13 22.7.13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Probably not the best place to ask this, but is Xiaomi not releasing public betas for the Xiaomi 12? I haven't been much active lately in the community since the support for the Mi 9 SE was dropped by Xiaomi.

Hey everyone! Probably not the best place to ask this, but is Xiaomi not releasing public betas for the Xiaomi 12? I haven't been much active lately in the community since the support for the Mi 9 SE was dropped by Xiaomi.
It's not the same thing as these releases. Older code base, somewhere in between Stable and Weekly. We don't release these at this time, but eventually there won't be any Weeklies anymore and we'll have to release only Public Beta.

Bug Report:
Receive notifications about app behavior(Privacy feature where a green indicator appears when app uses camera/mic) is not working on 11 Lite 5G NE(Lisa)

Hello everybody. Can anyone tell me, please, what is the last build for F2 Pro that doesn't have the curent problems? I seem to recall someone saying that this is the 3rd week in a row that the build is buggy. I wish to flash the last working one, fastboot or twrp, it doesn't matter, as long as it is bug free. Thank you.

The download link for K40+ is dead, always keeps returning error 522.
1658303688714.png

Last edited:
Hello and thanks for you hard work on the Firmwares.
I have a question because i am not 100% sure:
I updated my Xiaomi 11, with the latest stable (13.0.5) via fastboot in the beginning of this year.
Now i wanted to update to this version 22.7.13 but the methode has changed into recovery?

For me Recovery means, my installed data will get completly lost and i need to reinstall all the apps and settings? Is this correct?

Best Regards
Stefan
Absultly not. Just use the boot code to start the latest TWRP'twrp-3.6.2_12-v3.8.3_A12-venus-skkk', you can find at the second post. then follow the instruction:
Instructions for installing TWRP on Android 12:

Download platform-tools (adb/fastboot) , unpack it to the root of the disk, for example C:\ADB

Download the latest TWRP , unpack the .img image into the C:\ADB folder . Rename to twrp.img (optional)

We put the phone into Fastboot mode and connect it to the PC

Open the command line on the PC (Win + R and write cmd), then in the command line we enter cd c: \ adb - we get into the ADB directory

Download twrp command -

fastboot boot twrp.img

The phone will automatically restart into recovery mode (in Chinese). Change the language to English (right button). Enter PIN/Password for decryption (if set)

Copy the twrp.img file to the phone

We flash twrp.img again from under the recovery. For this:

Install

Install Image

choose twrp.img

section select - Install Recovery Ramdisk

#

screen

Reboot into recovery again: Reboot -> Recovery

Reboot from recovery to the system: Reboot -> System

After you flashed the recovery, then install the rom in recovery.

I get a problem when trying to install the latest Beta.

I have beta 21.9.1 ( 12.6 A11 ) on a Mi11 with TWRP version 3.5.1_10-0 compatible with encryption.

I follow the steps to update from this post https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/22-6-22.66171/#post-661912 ( since in different threads they reference ). From https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321497 I get the necessary TWRP, since from https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.8.3_A12 as indicated in a previous post is down.

Start installation via fastboot without leaving error message or problem, the device restarts booting TWRP 3.6.2_12 (boot screen) and soon gets the black screen which then happens to boot the system, as it does not access the recobery only access manually and confirm that the old version TWRP 3.5.1_10-0 is booted.

I seem to remember that TWRP 3.5.1_10-0 I installed it from TWRP (I did it a long time ago).

I am lost, I have tried installing TWRP with pattern, with pin and also without pattern/pin but it ends up the same.

Any idea, Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on MIX 4: still broken (as expected)

Will try PixelExperience or something, always liked Pixels in terms of feel.
Have you try to disable/freeze com.miui.powerkeeper ? I read from chinese forum that this might help.

adb shell pm disable-user com.miui.powerkeeper

Last edited:
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
maybe reinstalling the official ROM with MIFLASH will fix it
Thanks for your response... Apparently, reinstalling any other ROMs - including the official ROM via MiFlash didn't really work... ROM boots up, but IMEIs are still blank and Baseband is still unknown... Got tired over it, so I purchased another phone instead... Thanks anyway for your response. :)

Xiaomi released 22.7.19 for Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, and Redmi K30 Pro, which fixed the problem of slow charging. Will there be an update?

Reactions: ZhenYuuu
It's not the same thing as these releases. Older code base, somewhere in between Stable and Weekly. We don't release these at this time, but eventually there won't be any Weeklies anymore and we'll have to release only Public Beta.
That's what I meant to ask. I meant weekly betas. In the weekly releases, there's no ROMs for the Xiaomi 12 or the 12 Pro. Only 12x. I take it Xiaomi doesn't release weekly betas for these two models?
Thank you so much for your reply!

Reactions: Zezebro
Xiaomi 10, Xiaomi 10 pro, redmi K30 pro, Xiaomi 10s, redmi K40, redmi k30su has update to 22.7.19 to fix the problem of slow charging.Will you update to the 22.7.19 with these phones?

The new and last version 22.7.19 fixes the bug that was in the 3 previous builds
for audio/video playback for f2 pro?

EDIT: VIDEO / AUDIO ARE NOT FIXED! Volume bar delay/stuck. Nothing is fixed, don't install!!!!

Last edited:
for audio/video playback for f2 pro?

EDIT: VIDEO / AUDIO ARE NOT FIXED! Volume bar delay/stuck. Nothing is fixed, don't install!!!!
Unfortunately that's true, after restarting, however, the error persists I'm very worried about this

Status
Not open for further replies.