MIUI 13 22.7.13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to include this already reported issue a month ago in my latest Weekly Reports, but the "Google Account" link is still broken on Poco F3 with empty information - Report:

Settings \ Google \ Settings for Google apps \ Connected Apps \ <All apps & devices> AND <Apps with Google Sign In> AND <Google Fit apps & devices>

This feature worked perfectly for me on MIUI 13 Global by Xiaomi but never worked on MIUI 13 by EU builds.
Anyone else with this problem?

Please @gogocar62 @Rodrigo N. Leles @geoorg @minotavros if possible double check it.

Best Regards,
Same here. Poco F3.

Reactions: Birraque
I can't seem to find where to change data usage settings (data warning, limit, reset day etc). Can someone help?
It's in the security app, or switch to the android notification center instead of the MIUI one and long press on your data usage in the notification panel.

Xiaomi cloud backup still not working
Mine on mi 11 neither. I tried to restore a back up and it closes. If i try to do a back up, i can't pass beyond 5% and gives me an error.

It's weird because in previous releases it was working for me and now even if i roll back it doesn't.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-20-19-50-54-068_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-20-19-50-54-068_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I can't download TWRP for Xioami_11_venus from https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.8.3_A12 .because the link is broken.
Its name is [BOOT] 3.6.2 _12 - Mi11_v3. 8.3 _A12 - Venus - skkk_2703032e. Img
If someone can help me. please send to n16421225@gmail.com, thank you very very very much!
perhaps you can download it from here

perhaps you can download it from here
Thank you .Before reading this message, I used twrp.me to try FLASH ROM. Now my phone is stuck in Recovery. It shows Internel Storage (0MB). I'll try again with the link you provided.

I forgot to include this already reported issue a month ago in my latest Weekly Reports, but the "Google Account" link is still broken on Poco F3 with empty information - Report:

Settings \ Google \ Settings for Google apps \ Connected Apps \ <All apps & devices> AND <Apps with Google Sign In> AND <Google Fit apps & devices>

This feature worked perfectly for me on MIUI 13 Global by Xiaomi but never worked on MIUI 13 by EU builds.
Anyone else with this problem?

Please @gogocar62 @Rodrigo N. Leles @geoorg @minotavros if possible double check it.

Best Regards,
Looks to be working for me? Cloud backup too, fwiw... 22.7.13 alioth

Attachments

• IMG_20220721_091159.jpg
    IMG_20220721_091159.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2022-07-21-09-10-41-908_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-21-09-10-41-908_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20220721_091229.jpg
    IMG_20220721_091229.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 167
Mix 4 (22.7.13), in addition to delaying reaction of the volume and gesture back, there are problems with the desktop app, lags appear over time, then it freezes, I have to manually restart the device twice a day.

So I am not sure about this but I feel like miui is super aggressive in RAM management. My apps close after like 3-4 apps cycle. Cant get notification on my watch after 10 mins of using the phone cuz it closes the damn zepp life. I've tried autostart/ no restri in bat and data/wifi and still it's terrible. Any way around it or should I go back to AOSP? Tnx

Hello, i need help, when i try to install via recovery, i write my screen blocker to decrypt storage and it shows that password is incorrect, but the password is 100% correct, some hero can help me?

You have not provided any relevant information.
- - what mobile phone is it?
- what TWRP did you use
- what Password/PIN/Pattern you use for the lock screen

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello, i need help, when i try to install via recovery, i write my screen blocker to decrypt storage and it shows that password is incorrect, but the password is 100% correct, some hero can help me?
… and what does it mean.. I write my screen blocker ?

• Haha
Reactions: -fluffy-
try change ur password to pattern then see if it will work

I just update to this version MIUI 13 and tried to remove some of the status bar icons.

Do you know of a way to hide icons such as Roaming, Mute, DND...?

I tried these without success:

- Using the SystemUI Tuner app, grating all permissions.
- Using the Activity Launcher and opening the System UI demo mode.
- adb shell settings put secure icon_blacklist zen,mute,volume

Thanks!

Last edited:
The latest TWRP version for my Mi10t pro would be this?

Thank you very much

recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img

Not even close. This is the latest: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197188600

I just update to this version MIUI 13 and tried to remove some of the status bar icons.

Do you know of a way to hide icons such as Roaming, Mute, DND...?

I tried these two without success:

- Using the SystemUI Tuner app, grating all permissions.
- Using the Activity Launcher and opening the System UI demo mode.

Thanks!
try this one… adb appcontrol

Reactions: Birraque
try this one… adb appcontrol
Awesome app! Thank you.

Unfortunately, the icons are not hiding even after rebooting. I tried with mute, volume, zen and wifi.

It's like MIUI is not using the Android UI System to display the element on the status bar.

Have you try to disable/freeze com.miui.powerkeeper ? I read from chinese forum that this might help.

adb shell pm disable-user com.miui.powerkeeper
I haven't sadly. I've already switched to a different ROM for now. Keeping things fresh is always nice in that regard.

Hi,can someone tell to me if gpu settings are back in this version?Poco F3 gpu settings in game turbo are missing in 22.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.