MIUI 13 22.7.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3"

Since the first Weekly 22.7.21 yesterday the "Battery Graph" is broken again. Randomly shows correctly the last charge cycle and sometimes only 2 or 3 hours of battery drain. (annex)

Settings \ Battery \ Battery Saver

EDITED: It usually works after restarting the device but sometimes it is enough to open the "Battery Graph" twice or after a few hours to only see a couple of a drain hours.

Please double check it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220722_210151.jpg
    IMG_20220722_210151.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_20220723_115736.jpg
    IMG_20220723_115736.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20220723_115640.jpg
    IMG_20220723_115640.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Reactions: h464r
There seems to be a problem with the ram on Mix 4 which explains the laggy behaviour. It shows that there is just 1GB ram available:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-16-28-115_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-23-08-16-28-115_com.android.settings.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 442
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: guy666
mix 4 every thing seems to be ok at first but after a few hours the lags in volume control and swiping back as well as notification delays seems to show again.
a word of caution in my experience i would not recommend reverting to 29.6.22 since after doing so i got a "wait until your device is fully rebooted before opening apps" message and could not use any apps...
installing latest (with all its faults at least got all my data and apps running

I updated yesterday to latest Weekly, but i keep having the notification to update.

Is it a known bug? Is there a way to disable it until next weekly?

Reactions: peter.milo
A few posts above your #104
Anyone else back to frequent mobile data disconnects? It seemed to have been fixed on the stable/and early July weeklies, but the last two betas it seems to have reared its ugly head again, resulting in a lot of message not sent errors when I'm texting, and data drops in YouTube music/android auto. This was a huge issue on MIUI 12.5 with my Poco F3 that went away when I upgraded to the stable MIUI 13 build in June and the first couple weeklies at the end of June/July. Now it's back. I'm starting to think some versions of the firmware blobs work better than others. Mine is a 8/256 Poco F3 Global, running whichever version of the firmware the .EU rom is using. I'm guessing it's the China firmware since this rom is based on China builds. Correct?

The rebuilt version of this week's beta fixed Hey/Ok Google after updating last night from the previous day's built.

Reactions: Leopd and Birraque
"Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3"

Since the first Weekly 22.7.21 yesterday the "Battery Graph" is broken again. Randomly shows correctly the last charge cycle and sometimes only 2 or 3 hours of battery drain. (annex)

Settings \ Battery \ Battery Saver

Please double check it.
I'm having the same issue after the last update on Poco F3

Reactions: Birraque
As I mentioned earlier I didn't get the OTA update so I did it manually. Everything went flawless on Poco F3.
"Google App" and "Google Assistant" are working smoothly and the option to select "Google Discovery" in the -1 Screen still present after Weekly 22.7.21
I didn`t get the OTA update, I manualy update every week on POCO F3

Anyone else back to frequent mobile data disconnects? It seemed to have been fixed on the stable/and early July weeklies, but the last two betas it seems to have reared its ugly head again, resulting in a lot of message not sent errors when I'm texting, and data drops in YouTube music/android auto. This was a huge issue on MIUI 12.5 with my Poco F3 that went away when I upgraded to the stable MIUI 13 build in June and the first couple weeklies at the end of June/July. Now it's back. I'm starting to think some versions of the firmware blobs work better than others. Mine is a 8/256 Poco F3 Global, running whichever version of the firmware the .EU rom is using. I'm guessing it's the China firmware since this rom is based on China builds. Correct?

The rebuilt version of this week's beta fixed Hey/Ok Google after updating last night from the previous day's built.
The modem "baseband version" receives updates every week and in most of them I have noticed some improvements in the connection stability. MIUI.eu Weekly is based on Beta CN but the modem is on the Global version as far as I know.
My Carrier (Vivo Brazil / Telefonica Mobile) is activating the 5G network (DSS/NSA/SA) this month and for me the connection is stable now with the last Weekly 22.7.21 on Poco F3.

Last edited:
Mix 4: As reported by the users above, the same problems - after a few hours, there is a delay in volume and gestures, later the desktop freezes, then a manual reboot, and so on 3 times a day.

Reactions: MaRiOcZ
The modem "baseband version" receives updates every week and in most of them I have noticed some improvements in the connection stability. MIUI.eu Weekly is based on Beta CN but the modem is on the Global version as far as I know.
My Carrier (Vivo Brazil / Telefonica Mobile) is activating the 5G network (DSS/NSA/SA) this month and for me the connection is stable now with the last Weekly 22.7.21 on Poco F3.
I just flashed the global firmware package on top of this weekly and recieved 2 sms messages from contacts that were sent a couple hours ago and didn't come in on the baseband included with this week's beta build.
Edit: it was probably a coincidence. But if anyone knows what baseband version is used in the stable it would be greatly appreciated so I can give that a try. My second device with the last stable on it is about 4500km away right now.

Edit: It does the same thing regardless of baseband. I'm going to have to roll back to the stable build.

Last edited:
Poco F3 (alioth)
Doesn't work voice changer on Security's "Game Turbo" in any application where I do not try to use it.

I flashed the first build from this week, installed the Google app and the assistant app, uninstalled the assistant app, and reflashed the rebuild.

My google Assistant keeps crashing, and when I look in the app list. I have two Google Assistant apps... How do I remove one?

Edit one is 'com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle' and the other is 'com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle'

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-09-07-940_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-09-07-940_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Hello guys! I'm experiencing some bugs from some weeks with mi 11lite 5g. I want to understand if i can solve changing some setting or if is better to switch to another versione of miui.
1_Low volume with bluetooth devices. Is not very low, it's enough for every day usage, but in miui 12 i feel it was louder
2_In the screen "the black is flickering". When i scroll app with black background, it flicker in grey and it's very annoying.
3_in vertical mode when i watch a video on youtube or on browser the video show black frames sometimes.

Someone has the some issues? It's something i can solve with options or i have to change Miui version to not have this bug (maybe the stable one)?
In this case what rom do you reccomend me for have the best experience with mi 11lite 5g? Miui 13/12 beta/stable? Thanks

Edit:
I fix low volume setting United States on region

Edit 2:
Solved also the second problem!!! Setting p3 in display color, black is always black now!! It doesn't change with grey with texture when i scrolling.

Last edited:
I flashed the first build from this week, installed the Google app and the assistant app, uninstalled the assistant app, and reflashed the rebuild.

My google Assistant keeps crashing, and when I look in the app list. I have two Google Assistant apps... How do I remove one?

Edit one is 'com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle' and the other is 'com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle'
My Poco F3 has also twice "Google Assistant" but with different "Apps" as you mentioned (annex).

Settings \ Apps \ Manage apps \ <Search>

I don't know if this happened after Weekly 22.7.21 or if suppose to work this way.

C/C: @Igor Eisberg Do you have any input?

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20220724_000506.jpg
    IMG_20220724_000506.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20220724_000530.jpg
    IMG_20220724_000530.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20220724_000552.jpg
    IMG_20220724_000552.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 155