MIUI 13 22.7.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it is for free…
It's free, has better quality than MIUI by Xiaomi, deserves donations to keep improving development and with feedback like the one above and the weekly report, allow the Dev Team to debug and tuning once they don't have all devices for testing.

Keep kicking some bugs when possible. Regards,

I have a Redmi 9t lime and recently flashed the 22.6.29 version. Could someone please show me how I can update to this version?

After update on Mi 10 Ultra it this error message is showing constantly

android.process.acore keeps stopping

Tried to restart, removed google account, removed messenger with no success. Any other ideas to try?

not experience that issue on my mi 10 ultra.try flash latest weekly & see this issue still persist or not

At least on Poco F3 the "Automatic Script" when updating is less optimized in Weekly 22.7.28 than in version 22.7.21 - ReadMe

EDITED: I noticed that when manual downloading the TWRP through the official link a warning happen with SKKK version (annex). None notification with previous version from Nebrassy. Should I ignore it?

Regards,

You're not alone.
Poco F3 still has overheating issues since Weekly 22.7.13 as confirmed in #20
It's a Beta CN build and the current code isn't optimized from Xiaomi's side.
I'm having problems with heating on F3 these last weekly (I know this is not the fault of the xiaomi.eu people)

Status
Not open for further replies.