MIUI 13 22.7.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renoir: GPay app doesn't work, even after I flashed official ROM via Miflash. I don't know why...

My phone: Readmi "note 9 pro (10T Lite)" is work well with this weekend 0728 ROM by TWRP-upgrade.

I list my upgrade flow.
1) I missing some weekend ROMs,
so, I upgrade to lastweek version:0721 ROM with fastboot-upgrade,

2) Then I using TWRP: Twrp_3.6.2.1B-R3_gauguin_Dhollmen.img
I still wonder this unofficial version TWRP is secure or not ?

3) Install the 0728.zip ROM in the TWRP menu.
(pre-download ROM and save into internal storage, and pre-disable all password and fingerprint lockscreen)

4) Upgrade, Re-boot, Work-WELL. (all /sdcard data remain)

Thanks, all developers.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-03-09-30-02-666_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-09-30-02-666_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest-edit.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 138
My phone: Readmi "note 9 pro (10T Lite)" is work well with this weekend 0728 ROM by TWRP-upgrade.

2) Then I using TWRP: Twrp_3.6.2.1B-R3_gauguin_Dhollmen.img
I still wonder this unofficial version TWRP is secure or not ?

This Twrp_3.6.2.1B-R3 is a stable release.
If you want, can install Twrp_3.6.2.1C.
Although it includes some changes, functionally they are equivalent.
The latter allows you to easily change the logo if you wish.

i think better fastboot
Good after updating the twrp in V 51 impossible to install the rom! I always have an error message!
And even with the update of the twrp I am not asked for a password at startup so no access to the internal memory

Variable Screen Refresh Rate was included by default in poco F3 In Beta China, will this feature be added in the next xiaomi.eu update?

Hy!
Why is it that I can install AOSP from the adb sideload?
but not the xiaomi.eu ROM.
"adb: failed to read command: no error"
Just asking (OTG USB works)
Poco F3 Alioth, OrangeFox-alioth-beta R11.1_1_3_A12

Hi.
I have a Mi 11 (Venus) and i´m still in the last miui version before the TWRP update(22.6.15 Beta).

Two quick questions can I install TWRP without erasing the phone and can I update from 22.6.15 to the latest version or should I do all the previous upgrades?

Thank you

Variable Screen Refresh Rate was included by default in poco F3 In Beta China, will this feature be added in the next xiaomi.eu update?
Are you sure that Beta CN for Poco F3 has any Screen Refresh Rate improvement when compared with Global/MIUI.eu version?
Do you have some technical prov of it?

Reactions: h464r
This Twrp_3.6.2.1B-R3 is a stable release.
If you want, can install Twrp_3.6.2.1C.
Although it includes some changes, functionally they are equivalent.
The latter allows you to easily change the logo if you wish.
Dear TuxLin:
Great !!! I have been upgraded from TWRP version 1B-R3 to 1C,
It is still workable, nice TWRP image. (it can be upgraded it'self by script)
Thanks.

Hi.
I have a Mi 11 (Venus) and i´m still in the last miui version before the TWRP update(22.6.15 Beta).

Two quick questions can I install TWRP without erasing the phone and can I update from 22.6.15 to the latest version or should I do all the previous upgrades?

Thank you
Yes, and yes

Are you sure that Beta CN for Poco F3 has any Screen Refresh Rate improvement when compared with Global/MIUI.eu version?
Do you have some technical prov of it?
yes I have, a friend of mine uses beta china on poco f3 and in the last update he received this variable refresh rate feature he sent me a video but I can't put it here because it says the file is too big

Poco F3 22.7.28
I tapped the switch button on the clock widget and this menu opened. My device is connected to the internet and the "Try Again" button doesn't fix it.

After that I realized that the Switch button doesn't work on any of the widgets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-04-11-09-33-738_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-04-11-09-33-738_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 175
Already updated to Weekly 22.8.3 on Poco F3.
There isn´t "OTA" notification and "automatic install" still less optimized. (annex)

Regards,

Attachments

• No_OTA.jpg
    No_OTA.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 192
  • All_Specs.jpg
    All_Specs.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.