MIUI 13 22.7.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some ideas on my Mi 10 Pro (I know it is one of the last updates)

When it was fastboot ROMs, it worked fine.

Now I installed the latest TRWP and I can copy the ROM zip file to the phone
but when rebooting to TRWP, it says it is crypted and I do not see any download folder to install the latest ROM via TRWP.

I did not set any password to decrypt it, I boot in TRWP and when TRWP asks for the password, I just say cancel.

How can I install the latest ROM?

Thank you all guys

And for whatever reason I'm still not affected. Works fine. Maybe the cause of problems is some function or app that I don't use.

Screenshot-2022-07-08-17-44-01-888-com-android-settings.jpg
Video playback from everywhere stops, pausesby itself. You cannot watch clips/videos.

Video playback from everywhere stops, pausesby itself. You cannot watch clips/videos.
Not for me. I tested opening videos in gallery, whatsapp, telegram, youtube via firefox browser, dashchan (an imageboards client), tried recording videos with camera – nope, I don't notice anything wrong.

Not for me. I tested opening videos in gallery, whatsapp, telegram, youtube via firefox browser, dashchan (an imageboards client), tried recording videos with camera – nope, I don't notice anything wrong.
Hi for me use few minutes after boot up this phone then this video play issue is appear...

On the your phone isn't really happend this problem?

Hi for me use few minutes after boot up this phone then this video play issue is appear...

On the your phone isn't really happend this problem?
Correct. I don't know why, but I can't reproduce the issue. Neither on the previous build, nor on this one. Something specific like an app or a function is probably causing it.

i wanna flash this but is this rom still uses android phone/contacts sms app instead of google phone app? its android phone app is too buggy and bad for me.

i wanna flash this but is this rom still uses android phone/contacts sms app instead of google phone app? its android phone app is too buggy and bad for me.
Lots of illiterate people here nowadays... From OP:
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Poco F3 here still on 22.2.23, Is it worth updating to this version? Any major improvements, addition of features since then? Because i'll need to go through the whole process of installing magisk again and the 3-4 modules i use on top of that after..also what is going on with TWRP? Which is the good version to use?

i got the same bug as the other week, every time I go on the recovery my screen flash.

i got the loading screen of the TWRP after 1/2 seconds i got a black screen and then repeat infinitely, i have the mi 10

Reactions: taz80000
After this latest weekly I cannot connect to my home WiFi access point on my Mi 11 Ultra, connecting directly to the router is fine but connecting to the AP fails everytime, anyone else have a similar issue?
I use a mesh system so cant duplicate

Mi 11 working without problems.
I had to remove my pin code before because TWRP did not ask for my password to decrypt.

Install on mi11 everything works well but on the other hand I find that the battery drains faster
I hope it will improve a lot with the next update.
Because I don't understand because 22.6.15 was more efficient

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.