MIUI 13 22.7.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fixed my issue. Thank you so much for the advice!
the links for the correct twrp are already mentioned here…

I can CONFIRM that after Weekly 22.7.7 update "Battery Graph" is working fine. But the fix wasn't automatic and "Clean Data" of "Battery and Performance" is mandatory after last Weekly update and also a Full Battery Charge/Discharge. - Report

Settings \ Apps \ Manage Apps \ Battery and Performance \ Clear Data <Clear All Data> then Reboot and Full Charge the Battery

Regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-10-11-42-27-840_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-10-11-42-27-840_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 199
in miui 11 the health app does not work, force closes when opening it. Sorry for my bad English

Can I update a Mi 10 Ultra from beta 21.3.17 to this latest one?

Install twrp by skk and dirty flash it?

Thank you,
yes…

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.7.7 based on the previous Report:

1) The manual or automatically Xiaomi Cloud Backup doesn't work for some users and this not related with model or region - Report - (Please Dev Team Double Check It)
2) Empty notifications from Health (Notification Panel) - Report
3) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
4) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
5) Share doesn't work ONLY when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
6) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
7) The "Battery Graph" at Settings \ Battery \ Battery Saver stopped work. - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.7)
8) The -1 Screen "App Vault" lack the "+" button to add Widgets. - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.7)
9) Themes App missing some functionalities - Report
10) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
11) Network 4G/5G and Bluetooth Connections unstable - Report - (Bug Already Fixed - Weekly 22.7.7)

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

This Weekly 22.7.7 version is one of the best so far. Improvements in Brightness, Battery Drain and Performance are also noticeable without new issues and with some important fixes as mentioned above. Strongly recommended the installation at least on Poco F3.

Best Regards,

Still the same empty notification

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-08-21-00-43-162_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-08-21-00-43-162_com.miui.home.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 159
the links for the correct twrp are already mentioned here…
Yes, that's right. I provided a shorter link

Hello,

I have currently installed 22.6.15 weekly with fastboot. Now I would like to change to the current.
This can be done with TWRP. Can I install TWRP without losing data?

Thanks in advance

Someone have any idea whats happen on mi mix4 with notification ? after 5-10 min whatsapp completly lost conection with internet, and notification stop coming. After change source of internet notification back but ofc for 1 min...

Hello,

I have currently installed 22.6.15 weekly with fastboot. Now I would like to change to the current.
This can be done with TWRP. Can I install TWRP without losing data?

Thanks in advance
yes… in 99.9% :)

Regarding Xiaomi 12x (psyche):
This weekly ROM for psyche comes as a recovery file. Are there any special considerations when installing, psyche having A/B partitions?

Hi, did mi 10 ultra change the way of updating?
And the forum said spam-like content in the pictures below lol
View attachment 43003

Reactions: geoorg
FIRSTLY,
Thanks for everyone's who work in this project, this rom is awesome.

Second,
*Xiaomi 10 Pro*
How can i know if my twrp is good for the "new" rom?
Since Android 12 I used the fastboot way to update rom,
Should i update my twrp to a new one?
Is there a command to use with adb or something else to know my twrp version?

Thanks,
XIAOMI.EU LOVER

Bug :Call waiting switch on by alone. I have switch off but every weekly update switch on by alone

From my poco f3 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.