MIUI 13 22.8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, every day at least one user asks the same question.
Why don't you and others do not read when they ask and get answered.
It's pretty selfish when you don't read what others post, but then you expect that when you post, the others have to spend time on your post - to read and
nice summary and i love your optimism that someone will read it :)

Believe me, every day at least one user asks the same question.
Why don't you and others do not read when they ask and get answered.
It's pretty selfish not to waste time reading what others post, but then to expect the others have to spend time on your post - to read and answer (always the same thing, again and again)

And what for the first page, OP posts with instructions are written - are those instructions not worth to read or what?

There are two types of ROM. Fastboot and recovery. From the name of the Xiaomi.eu ROM you downloaded, you can read is it Fastboot or Recovery type - or you can read that directly from the table in the post #1. Find your device in that table and from the last column read do you have Fastboot or Recovery ROM type

And things change - and therefore you have to spend just a minute or two each week when you update, to see if for your device the ROM type switched from Fastboot to Recovery - they do, once TWRP for your device supporting A12 becomes available

And then, follow the instructions describing how Recovery ROM type has to be installed

As simple as that - read instructions and follow the discussion to be up to date
I'm just a literally new member and new to custom roms. And yes, I did read the whole post and the table states that Lisa is under fastboot method. After downloading the zip, I was just surprised that it was different from the usual that I was accustomed with.

No need to be disgruntled, it's just a simple question that you guys take way too seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: trustkill
I'm just a literally new member and new to custom roms. And yes, I do read the whole post and the table states that Lisa is under fastboot method. After downloading the zip, I was just surprised that it was different from the usual that I was accustomed with.

No need to be disgruntled, it's just a simple question that you guys take way too seriously.

Reactions: geoorg
Xiaomi cloud backup still not working
Hello and a big thanks to the developers for their weekly good work. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_v:

I don't understand why this is so different.
This has worked for me from the start, since the first EU on my 11 Ultra. Be it fastboot or recovery. Set daily backup and daily around 01:00 am the backup is created.
I'm going to install the new rom now and then I'll see if it works here too, which I can assume is 100% :emoji_v:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-12-09-02-04-520_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-12-09-02-04-520_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 169

I couldn't put twrp on my phone with anything, I tried many methods but nothing

lisa (11 Lite 5G NE)

Hi,
sorry to ask : I have a Lisa and what do I have to format or wipe when I'll flash the rom with recovery ? I mean, flash with recovery in place of fastboot will keep data and settings of phone ?

Thanks a lot

Hi,
sorry to ask : I have a Lisa and what do I have to format or wipe when I'll flash the rom with recovery ? I mean, flash with recovery in place of fastboot will keep data and settings of phone ?

Thanks a lot

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Reactions: biscoot

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup
Thanks a lot for your answer.
I asked because of changing flash method from fastboot to recovery, I'm already with a weekly rom. So Backup is (always) a good option anyway, I guess.

Reactions: katerpanne
tell us in detail what you did. it is not working is not helpful if you want to have support. thx :)
I entered fastboot mode, I flashed OrangeFox-R11.1_2- it opens revovery but when I put the rom it doesn't see it, I don't see anywhere wipe data etc. I tried the command fastboot boot <recoveryimage.img

I entered fastboot mode, I flashed OrangeFox-R11.1_2- it opens revovery but when I put the rom it doesn't see it, I don't see anywhere wipe data etc. I tried the command fastboot boot <recoveryimage.img
i am a little bit broken… what did you do in detail? did orangefox ask for pin to decrypt the storage. if not did you tried the mentioned workarounds. do you see folders, in which folder did you put the rom… katastrophe. we want to help and in 80% we get… it is not working.

I am wondering about R11… but its up to you…

i am a little bit broken… what did you do in detail? did orangefox ask for pin to decrypt the storage. if not did you tried the mentioned workarounds. do you see folders, in which folder did you put the rom… katastrophe. we want to help and in 80% we get… it is not working.
no i dont ask the pin password and the rom put the internal storage

I have tried this one (Of 12.1) and another one (Of 11.1_2) that you can find here (see the first post). In my experience, the 12.1 version doesn't read the external memory, the second works very well, I could install the rom .zip and also Magisk 25.2.
This is my experience, perhaps someone had a different experience.
i thought that 12 stands for Android 12, and i always want to use newer apps, so i used 12.1. no issues from yesterday.

Hi team,
For POCO F3 stable release : Can I flash my phone via Fastboot without unlock the phone?

thanks.

Hi team,
For POCO F3 stable release : Can I flash my phone via Fastboot without unlock the phone?

thanks.
you expect an answer for be so ignorant to read the posts or use the search function?

i will help you...

i am having problems installing on mix4 Odin via recovery for the first time- downloaded the recovery from first post link, was able to boot to recovery but no pin request was shown on recovery startup and trying to enter it via decrypting user data fails although i enter the correct pin,
i have read katerpanne guide tried booting a few more times the same result.
saw that i could sent the zip file to the device and install without decrypting the question is if i do install that way would i lose all my data or would it be ok? has anyone tried it in such scenario?
or maybe you have any other inputs or suggestions to make it work?
thanks

you expect an answer for be so ignorant to read the posts or use the search function?

i will help you...
sorry but i think you don't understand the question !!

I hope that another person can be helpful.

thank you.

i am having problems installing on mix4 Odin via recovery for the first time- downloaded the recovery from first post link, was able to boot to recovery but no pin request was shown on recovery startup and trying to enter it via decrypting user data fails although i enter the correct pin,
i have read katerpanne guide tried booting a few more times the same result.
saw that i could sent the zip file to the device and install without decrypting the question is if i do install that way would i lose all my data or would it be ok? has anyone tried it in such scenario?
or maybe you have any other inputs or suggestions to make it work?
thanks
you did not tell us the details.. did you try to remove the pin? We always ask the same questions, we did not get any details.. I do not feel like it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.