MIUI 13 22.8.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm not native english, what do you mean by suspended for Mix 4 ? There will be no rom anymore for us ? Thanks in advance

Bug/Issue Report on Poco F3:

Automatic Install Script seems to be updating "TWICE" the Weekly 22.8.17 when on TWRP Step.
It's also non optimized and manually Reboot after the update finish still mandatory. Please improve it with automatically reboot as before.

Double check it.
Can you share your recovery.log? I'm curious!

Not sure how this has anything to do with our ROM.
Camera app is updated by Xiaomi and it's different for certain devices (i.e. special variants like Leica branded for 12S series).
Do you guys don't modify the camera APK?
In official, like the download ,there are no dynamic shots
But the camera APK in your roms has it

I simply cannot change from fastboot installation to recovery one on my Lisa ;)
Flash recovery ends with "no such partition recovery_a"
Boot to img ends with black screene (phon is connected, but nothing happens,).
I even got back to official with locking the boot loader, and started all from begining (with unlocking again). Same stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: jackcicci
I simply cannot change from fastboot installation to recovery one on my Lisa ;)
Flash recovery ends with "no such partition recovery_a"
Boot to img ends with black screene (phon is connected, but nothing happens,).
I even got back to official with locking the boot loader, and started all from begining (with unlocking again). Same stuff.
which recovery are you trying? Try with orangefox that Camerado posted here

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

which recovery are you trying? Try with orangefox that Camerado posted here

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk
Ty my Friend :) Iv tried official, shrp, and gave up :D
So the lesson is: go trough all files before gu :)

Ty my Friend :) Iv tried official, shrp, and gave up :D
So the lesson is: go trough all files before gu :)
did you try with the "OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa.zip" this one?

Is it working?

I'd like to try it but i don't know if i can go back to stable in case of problem, so is it possibile to install this recovery rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_22.8.17_v13-12.zip" on lisa and then downgrade to xiaomi.eu stable without brick with fastboot ?

did you try with the "OrangeFox-R11.1_2-Unofficial-lisa.zip" this one?

Is it working?

I'd like to try it but i don't know if i can go back to stable in case of problem, so is it possibile to install this recovery rom "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_22.8.17_v13-12.zip" on lisa and then downgrade to xiaomi.eu stable without brick with fastboot ?
I updated from previous weekly to this last one, I use this recovery (Of 11.1_2) everything has been very smooth. This last weekly update is very good.

I updated from previous weekly to this last one, I use this recovery (Of 11.1_2) everything has been very smooth. This last weekly update is very good.
thank you! :-D i was used to install every weeky release on my whyred but with lisa is my first time with recovery rom and weekly xiaomi.eu

Hi,

My phone is a Lisa too.

I flashed orangefox with the method explained on orangefox wiki : extract recovery.img from zip file, boot with fastboot to recovery, then flash zip file of orangefox.
Then, flash of latest xiaomi.eu rom, and everything is fine !

I also have this problem on F3.
No matter how many times i reboot into recovery, it flashes automatic script again.
Have latest 5.6 version of twrp.
That means there is something wrong with TWRP for F3.

thank you! :-D i was used to install every weeky release on my whyred but with lisa is my first time with recovery rom and weekly xiaomi.eu
Installing a recovery rom is very easy, it's so easy that when we didn't have a custom recovery we had to use a fastboot form of the rom, many of us thought it would be difficult: it's only a matter of habit. Read the very good how-to made by katerpanne, you will find it here, you will realise how easy it is.

Hi,

My phone is a Lisa too.

I flashed orangefox with the method explained on orangefox wiki : extract recovery.img from zip file, boot with fastboot to recovery, then flash zip file of orangefox.
Then, flash of latest xiaomi.eu rom, and everything is fine !
thanks. what about forma data? did you format data before installation of weekly rom? (at the moment i have the latest stable xiaomi.eu)

After each update in the TWRP step the automatic installation does not restart when finished. - Report
I'm running the TWRP SKKK from MIUI.eu's script and I noticed now that the option "disable auto reboot after updated" is selected by default. (annex)
What is the correct configuration to restart at the end? I would like to test it in the next update.

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_20220820_112317.jpg
    IMG_20220820_112317.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: h464r and sena940
Status
Not open for further replies.