MIUI 13 22.9.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to connect from Turkey. Why is this happening?
Turn off adblockers (if you have) and reboot

In my case, I had AdAway and miuipolska.pl was blocked by one of the hosts sources - I had to whitelist miuipolska.pl

Don't know if Adguard maybe blocks (but then you cannot whitelist)

Try to open from PC (using the same Internet connection) to find if it's maybe blocked by your Internet provider

---

But it seems also that miuipolska.pl blocks some countries (security, they had attacks), see:
Post in thread '22.8.3' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/22-8-3.66505/post-666675

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-16-20-58-48-442_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-16-20-58-48-442_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Turn off adblockers (if you have) and reboot

In my case, I had AdAway and miuipolska.pl was blocked by one of the hosts sources - I had to whitelist miuipolska.pl

Don't know if Adguard maybe blocks (but then you cannot whitelist)

Try to open from PC (using the same Internet connection) to find if it's maybe blocked by your Internet provider
C/C: @Dakura

The issue isn't come from AdBlock or AdGuard blocking https://miuipolska.pl in fact is MIUI.eu blocking some countries to OTA Update as I already confirmed almost two months ago. Read It Here!

Brazil, Egypt, Turkey, ... (Still Counting)

Please @MarkHUK - MIUI.eu's WebAdmin how can we handle the OTA Update issue?

Last edited:
C/C: @Dakura

That's not our AdBlock or AdGuard blocking https://miuipolska.pl in fact is them blocking some countries as I already confirmed almost two months ago. Read It Here!

Brazil, Egypt, Turkey, ... (Still Counting)

Please MIUI.eu's WebAdmin how can we handle this OTA Update issue?
Ok, I see, TG I'm not in the blocked country

But I have AdAway and if I blacklist miuipolska.pl, then Updater also tells me that I'm up-to-date, although I didn't update to 22.9.14

(Btw, you can still download from AFH or SF and manually install...)

Reactions: Birraque
Ok, I see, TG I'm not in the blocked country

But I have AdAway and if I blacklist miuipolska.pl, then Updater also tells me that I'm up-to-date, although I didn't update to 22.9.14

(Btw, you can still download from AFH or SF and manually install...)
I'm already manually updating every Weekly.
But the issue is why some countries still blocked to OTA. I would like to do it too.

Having an issue with MIX 4, not receiving notifications after the update - snapchat, gmail, 2FA notifications ect.
If anyone knows a fix it would be greatly appreciated :)
Just following up on this. I can't get bank notifications so its gone from a minor tidbit to quite a problem. Is this a known bug?

Hey, I got this problem in the past as well , the FIX, at least for me it was to play with DPI in developer options untill that gap gets small again/normal.
I previously saw your post but forgot details.

Hence I used Display size (not Developer options), set to L and with my 5x6 home screen layout and Google search enabled, the gap is acceptable - screenshots

Mi11, Lite 5G NE (Lisa), just updated to 22.09.14

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-16-22-50-01-104_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-16-22-50-01-104_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2022-09-16-22-38-32-996_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-16-22-38-32-996_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_20220916_225510.jpg
    IMG_20220916_225510.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
I previously saw your post but forgot details.

Hence I used Display size (not Developer options), set to L and with my 5x6 home screen layout and Google search enabled, the gap is acceptable - screenshots

Mi11, Lite 5G NE (Lisa), just updated to 22.09.14
But the Controlcenter ( new one ) than is too large and looks not realy nice ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-16-23-00-46-197_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-16-23-00-46-197_com.miui.home.jpg
    846 KB · Views: 210
Yeah looks like OTA server blocks my country which is ridiculous. I don't know who would use botnets to block an OTA server but it doesn't make sense to block a whole country to protect it, there must be some sort of botnet protection other than that right? Please unblock our countries.

But the Controlcenter ( new one ) than is too large and looks not realy nice ...
Yeah, a compromise. For me, not wasting real-estate on the useless gap is more important than occasionally seeing an enlarged control centre

Btw, enlarged control center might be even useful on a bright sunlight and so

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma and kephasa
Hi! Mi11 ultra here. I cannot clear the data of any of the apps, the option is greyed out. Doesn't matter if it's a system app or the app downloaded from Google play store.
Do you know any solution? Thank you in advance.

Does somebody has any idea how can i solve the cloud sync problem of recorder app. In the app there is no possibility to clear data. Only clear cache. Since 09.09 it does not sync anymore on my mi11 pro.i have enough cloud space.

This helped me:
- App Recorder wipe cache
- restart the phone
- start synchronization

Antutu comparing firmware HMK40_POCOF3_22.7.13 vs. HMK40_POCOF3_22.9.14 (maybe, i should have let it cool down before testing):

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-13-19-19-51-134_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-13-19-19-51-134_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    799.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2022-09-17-13-53-03-831_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-17-13-53-03-831_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
mi 11
am i still the only one ho can't tuen on sync messages an phone call log it still just come up wiht this on screenshoot pict an wen i enter number nothing happens have cleared all data/cache for sim activetion recorder phone an so on

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-10-11-23-08-616_com.xiaomi.simactivate.service.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-10-11-23-08-616_com.xiaomi.simactivate.service.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 117
Hi! Mi11 ultra here. I cannot clear the data of any of the apps, the option is greyed out. Doesn't matter if it's a system app or the app downloaded from Google play store.
Hey can you attach a screen shot, or maybe a couple and maybe the smart guys on here can help.

mi 11
am i still the only one ho can't tuen on sync messages an phone call log it still just come up wiht this on screenshoot pict an wen i enter number nothing happens have cleared all data/cache for sim activetion recorder phone an so on
Mine doesn't either just ended up turning off the notifications, wish it was fixed myself.

Are you working with / on a additional second profile?

mi 11
Can you login or access to your MI account via PC? Do you have to and did you connect this phone number to your existing MI account?

Antutu comparing firmware HMK40_POCOF3_22.7.13 vs. HMK40_POCOF3_22.9.14 (maybe, i should have let it cool down before testing):
I couldn't reach the same Antutu's Score as yours on Poco F3 running the current Weekly 22.9.14 even when the Performance Mode is selected. (annex)
Mine is almost 5% slower when compared which previous Weekly 22.9.7 build.

Note: Seems less optimised for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-17-10-16-56-973_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-17-10-16-56-973_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    1,018.9 KB · Views: 121
how to intall a recovery rom ? ive experience intalling a fastboot one but not a recovery one can someone help please?

Hello everyone rom install on mi 11 on the other hand I encounter a bug in the message notifications
i.e. when i get a notification on my lock screen and i click on it i have a black page showing before the message app opens am i the only in this case thank you

how to intall a recovery rom ? ive experience intalling a fastboot one but not a recovery one can someone help please?
this is not a… child group. use the search function..

Status
Not open for further replies.