MIUI 13 22.9.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Mi11 ultra here. I cannot clear the data of any of the apps, the option is greyed out. Doesn't matter if it's a system app or the app downloaded from Google play store.
Do you know any solution? Thank you in advance.
I found a solution to this problem. All the apps were also showing 0b of data / storage usage, the reason why it happen is because security app didn't have the correct permissions for the usage access.

Go to Settings - privacy protection - slide to protection - special permissions in the bottom - usage access - find security app and turn on "permit usage access"

The function of cleaning the data of each app will come back and everything will work properly.

Hi guys with the new rom i cannot Connect the bose sleepbuds. The App didin't found the earbuds :/.
I also have a connecting problem on mi11pro with car scanner app and obd. Bluetooth and the app does not find the obd. I took the phone from my mother redmi note 11 pro 5G with the original rom and there it works

Reactions: Chupacabra83
I also have a connecting problem on mi11pro with car scanner app and obd. Bluetooth and the app does not find the obd. I took the phone from my mother redmi note 11 pro 5G with the original rom and there it works
i send repoort to xiaomi. hope they fix it

Thanks for the nice Update, I am back on weekly with my new 12x (psyche) and very happy with it.

Hi, just a question. I have 10T Lite (gauguin) and on stable Rom 13.0.6 which was using fastboot to install.
There is now a beta 22.9.14 available for recovery.

If I would install the beta now and at a later stage there would be a new stable, e.g. 13.0.9 (let's assume for it's for recovery) and I would go for the new stable, would this then be a downgrade?

Would love to go for the recovery Roms, but hesitant to reinstall my mobile. I only saw a older comment that it cannot really be told by the version/release numbers. Is there a way to determine, if a move from the beta to a later stable is a down-grade or upgrade?

Successfully installed on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-20-00-50-06-328_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-20-00-50-06-328_com.android.settings.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: katerpanne
After few months i tried beta ROM, and VoWiFi still doesn't work on MIX4. I got select correct modem, in stable ROM is ok.

Hi, I was searching through the forum but couldn't find the straight answer.
Will the POCO F4 GT (Redmi K50 Gaming - login) be supported as the weekly ROM?
I saw it gets some dev- beta releases (e.g, V13.1.22.9.13.DEV (Public Beta) )

I just bought a mix 4 and I immediately flashed it in miui 13. Unfortunately I have the notifications delay problem on all miui13 weekly roms i try.
I noticed that if i deactivate/reactivate the mobile network or wifi it sometimes triggers all the forgotten notifications of the day but more generally I have to open the application in the front to get the notification...so pratical.
The applications are Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Authentificator, WhatApps and some banking apps with all all permissions granted and battery optimization disabled.
Is there an update on this issue?

Question for Poco F3 owners: What average SoT do you get in this version weekly on 22.9.14? Because for me, for some time this ROM has been draining the battery a lot during normal use of the phone. For me, it can drain 40% of the battery in almost 2.5 hours, and before that it was better.

My mi10 lite says it incomparable with Netflix and Disney plus. Saftynet passed. L1 is there and some magisk modules and still nothing. Any ideas ?

Question for Poco F3 owners: What average SoT do you get in this version weekly on 22.9.14? Because for me, for some time this ROM has been draining the battery a lot during normal use of the phone. For me, it can drain 40% of the battery in almost 2.5 hours, and before that it was better.
Average 8% per hour when connected in 4G VoWiFi network with huge usage and screen turned on almost the time. Annex technical proof.

Attachments

• IMG_20220920_214440.jpg
    IMG_20220920_214440.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 172
Hi guys, I flashed the xiaomi.eu weekly rom 8-9months ago using fastboot.
I want to update now, but all the instructions say to use TWRP.
How do I install TWRP?

I downloaded twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-odin-skkk.img linked in the first post here, then:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-odin-skkk.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.590s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Hi guys, I flashed the xiaomi.eu weekly rom 8-9months ago using fastboot.
I want to update now, but all the instructions say to use TWRP.
How do I install TWRP?

I downloaded twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-odin-skkk.img linked in the first post here, then:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-odin-skkk.img
Sending 'recovery' (196608 KB) OKAY [ 4.590s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed
look here…

See screenshot ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-21-12-16-23-999_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-21-12-16-23-999_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 181
This updated ruined my battery life again too. It was bad, then got fixed and is horrible again. I am on Mi 11.

Reactions: teraxul
Loving 30+ random reboots on Poco F3

In a day so far and the day is not over.
99% motherboard issue. Same for my Poco F3 no matter ROM/Kernel. I just sent it to warranty 2 days ago.. Some other user who I talked to from India sent his to warranty too and they changed Motherboard + Power Button and he says that everything is good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.