MIUI 13 22.9.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not update my 11 Ultra since the Last fast Boot update. Can i install twrp without format so I can keep my data?

Is this update as fast as the 8.31 update? I really enjoy 8.31 speed and quick, low battery drain. Mi 11.
Did you update? How do you find the latest version to be?
I updated from a very old build and the performance definitely seems to be better on the latest. But I can't be sure of the difference in the 8.31 and latest. You could review which one is better in your opinion.

Some USB 3 ports from slightly older laptops aren't working, try an USB 2 port, another cable or an USB hub.

You don't need drivers for mtp, it's already within stock windows.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
I tried it with other cable, still not working.

Hello, I tried to update but this error message appears. Can you please help me?
What I have tried:
1. In TWRP reboot to recovery - flash
2. Wipe - data - repair - reboot recovery - flash
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-14-15-31-34.png
    Screenshot_2022-09-14-15-31-34.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 478
Did you update? How do you find the latest version to be?
I updated from a very old build and the performance definitely seems to be better on the latest. But I can't be sure of the difference in the 8.31 and latest. You could review which one is better in your opinion.
No i will wait some months before updating, 8.31 very good

Xiaomi mix4 navigation buttons and volume buttons (include gesture ) are lagging, takes 1-2 seconds to change volume or back to previous screen . It happens randomly. Started to happen since previously update . I hoped this one will fix that however nothing changed . Please help.

Mi11pro recorder xiaomi cloud syncronisation problem . Since 09.09.22 it does not sync anymore. at this time i already had installed the last beta rom. A other user had also this problem but as he said now it works for him. But in my case it does not work. I only cleared cache but it does not sync.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-15-08-23-56-707_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-15-08-23-56-707_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 160
Hi friends, i ask a curiosity: why do not exist a weekly rom for the latest models like Xiaomi 12?

when checking security on mi 11, an update is available on 22.8.25 and does not reach 100, although the firmware is 22.9.7. with previous updates, the same problem was! tell me what can be done?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-15-12-50-41-690_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-15-12-50-41-690_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 152
BOOT?
May be because you must boot it instead of install it.
This was/is explaned thousand times....
I already have twrp permanently installed and run weekly rom since the beginning, so if i needed an arrogant answer from a developer instead of just a MEMBER, i would have asked.
I was just asking to determine if this new version 6.3 is an update zip or do i need to start from scratch and boot it first.
Are you really the party with the pertinent information that i requested?

Why is BOOT in the file name?
What do we need to know before flashing this twrp?
1001 times :)

BOOT / REC TWRP for some devices
For some devices there are different TWRPs available
1.) BOOT-TWRP -> fastboot boot twrp - boot TWRP only
2.) REC-TWRP -> fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img - install TWRP permanent
3.) BOOT-REC-TWRP -> you can use both fastboot commands -> see 1.) & 2.)

Why is BOOT in the file name?
What do we need to know before flashing this twrp?
That's the original name format from SKKK I just keeped it like the download link unchanged.
If you wanna update your current TWRP to this latest version:

1) Download it from the above link at #158 directly in your Poco F3
2) Settings \ My Device \ 13 MIUI version (icon) \ ... (top right) \ Reboot to Recovery mode <Yes>
3) TWRP Splash Screen \ Insert your Password (PIN \ Pattern)
4) Advanced \ Install Recovery Ramdisk \ <select the TWRP file from Step 1> \ <Swipe to Install>
5) Press <Reboot System> \ Done

Hi every one
I installed the beta version and it work fine in my Mi 11 lite 5g. But the problem which I am facing is that sim network internet suddenly stopped and after 1 minute again internet connected.
Can anyone please help me in this

I made it worse, I install new twrp MI10t skkk version. and now when I boot to the system it says no OS installed and. when I go to fastboot my device is not detected in my pc or I cant even mount my usb otg in my device

Status
Not open for further replies.