MIUI 14 23.1.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
install it same way like before..
I install it wit format data, but still have problem with play store, I can not download any app ,or update, clean install with format data.. try wifi ,try data.. nothing not working ,what should I do?
no root nothing

I install it wit format data, but still have problem with play store, I can not download any app ,or update, clean install with format data.. try wifi ,try data.. nothing not working ,what should I do?
no root nothing
then seems to be an issue with your Google account...

Reactions: KGVER
no root nothing
Diting, a problematic device

what to do?how to solve it? on previous version was working fine
log out from Google play and clear data of Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Services Framework.
Reboot the phone, sign on to Play Store and retry

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

my mi 11 ultra crashes, is completely blocked, requiring a restart, after listening to whatsapp audio with the device in the ear. It seems to be a problem with the sensor when you put the headphones in your ear. I already updated to this last version 23.1.30, the problem continues. As I said, this problem persists in the last 4 versions. Does anyone have a solution, I use the updated and specific twrp for it, I did a clean install.
Dear, same issue here, but don't restart the phone, just press power button few times, it will start the emergency call and ur phone will be live.

It was flashed fine the first time, you didn't have to flash again... Clearly you haven't searched the forum for info regarding the "red errors".

Indeed, had to patch the archiver we use myself to avoid headers not adhering to standards.
yes, but, magisk does not automatically flash now not after 1 time, not after 2 times without errors, twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A13-alioth-skkk
although the check mark in the settings is set, you have to flash it yourself

Last edited:
log out from Google play and clear data of Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Services Framework.
Reboot the phone, sign on to Play Store and retry

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
it wont install any google app.. all other face insta .. install

...listening to whatsapp audio with the device in the ear....
It seems to be painful to listen to music and messages in this way. I use headphones for this. :)
Have you ever thought that the headphone jack could be defective and cause a short circuit when you use it? In earlier times something like this happened to some users from time to time. Or does that happen with a Bluetooth connection?

no. everyting is work before this upadate now not working , cant download anything something wont most of it dont
Something strange going on, on your side.
(Diting here) Dirty flashed over MIUI 13 and everything's good.

Now my device (mi11ultra) never goes into deep sleep....so yes, increased power consumption ;-)
Can you explain where the context is between your problem with Mi11 Ultra and a fixed bug for Mi11?

Does anybody know how to solve this?

I made a mistake in the command to install twrp, I used the command "fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img", could this be the possible error caused?

error.jpg

Does anybody know how to solve this?

I made a mistake in the command to install twrp, I used the command "fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img", could this be the possible error caused?

Install the "persist.img" file from the factory ROM in TWRP.

Reactions: Dragon16
Status
Not open for further replies.