MIUI 14 23.10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this daily update in the Gallery application, two functions disappeared in the photo editing section (I understand that this may be the result of xiaomi, I just report it and the functions are needed, especially "bokeh")
View attachment 49067View attachment 49068

How to return the "bokeh" and "animal portrait" functions : You need to uninstall the Editor application and install the version: com.miui.mediaeditor_1.3.5.2-global, after that everything will work

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
A lil off topic, but these days how do you clear all apps cache at once? Is the "wipe cache" from TWRP option? or is not enough? Thank you a lot.
Have a look at Settings / Battery / Settings (top right):
'Clear cache when device is locked'. You have various options. I don't know how 'deep' this goes though.

Edit: I notice that this does not come up with the Search settings.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
Hi,
I am using the previous version, but thread for that is locked. So I am posting here....
Using the Xiaomi.eu ROM on my mi 11 Pro.
Is it possible that recents are screwed ?
My problem is, if I long press an app in recents, I get a contextual menu that allows me to lock an app.
So, even if I clear all recents that locked app will stick.

But in latest, when I long press an app, it shows nothing and recents are stuck.

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Regards.

Thank you for the clarification, And there are some features of the processor, do you know?

Mediatek and Qualcomm are two different chip manufacturers:

As a result, low level tools (particularly related to flashing) are different on MTK vs Qualcomm phones

Generally speaking, Qualcomm chips are more expensive, hence the phones based on them are also more expensive

Read also the Controversy part about Benchmarking on the Wikipedia MTK page

Reactions: omsound
Hi,
I am using the previous version, but thread for that is locked. So I am posting here....
Using the Xiaomi.eu ROM on my mi 11 Pro.
Is it possible that recents are screwed ?
My problem is, if I long press an app in recents, I get a contextual menu that allows me to lock an app.
So, even if I clear all recents that locked app will stick.

But in latest, when I long press an app, it shows nothing and recents are stuck.

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Regards.
Are you using a third party launcher ?

Reactions: XiaomiPenguin
Status
Not open for further replies.