HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock screen still isn't editable when applying super wallpaper. Would be nice if in future there will be a possibility.

Anyone else can't activate RCS chat in Google messages? (Fuxi) any solution? Maybe need some extra permissions?
I got it working on China ROM. I updated integrity fix and then proceeded to delete cache and data multiple times until it finally allowed me to utilize SMS and RCS.

Maybe try that on this dev build?

Observations: on the app setting it will continue to say 'setting up' but it's in fact accepting Sending/Receiving RCS/SMS.

Installed mondrain 11.27 have no issue at all, well I didn't use or install any other stuff people have problem with so it's good for me, but I have a weird one is Vendetta a modded discord keeps crashing when I try to launch it, other apps work fine only the discord and it works fine in 11.8 not sure what cause it to crash

Thank you very much for your efforts. I have just used eu for half a month. I am very happy to use the eu system. Currently my device is nuwa and the system is 23.11.27 and I found a problem. In the non-desktop page, use the new version of the Control Center. After pulling down the shortcut function switch interface from the right side, swipe right to the notification bar interface. If you pull down again in this section, the shortcut function switch interface of the Control Center will reappear. This layer of interface covers the original notification interface. You can swipe up to exit, and then return to the notification bar interface just now. This problem also exists in the 23.11.08 system. It still exists in 27 system. The data partition has been cleared so I think it's not the problem by myside. I wonder if other nuwa users have the same problem?
I'd be happy to help you with any clues (maybe some system logs) if that helps fix the problem.
Best regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-02-23-46-11-058_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-23-46-11-058_com.android.mms.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 145
  • mnggiflab-compressed-mnggiflab-from-video-to-gif-2023_12_02_14_53_35.gif
    mnggiflab-compressed-mnggiflab-from-video-to-gif-2023_12_02_14_53_35.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
Reactions: swinger66
Hey, im using nuwa, the google wallet doesn't work on .27 even after i cleaned the cache and installed the app you guys created, as well as the zygisk for some reason says its not working while it is, something weird going on there,
I didn't find a solution yet, my magisk is alpha 26.4, hope some can guide me what to do, the device is still not certified in the play store.
As always thank you devs for the great rom!

Edit: now i checked and the icons on the status bar still show blank color...

Last edited:
Hello Xiaomi Boyz and girls!!
I installed now the First HyperOS weekly. I Updated from the Last MIUI14 WEEKLY for my Ishtar (Xiaomi 13 Ultra) and now the First Bug i have ist that the Notification tiles only Shows White tiles without App Logo.. can you Help me how to fix this ?
I restarted the device and i deactive the Notification tiles and activated it again and Changed my Theme in the Phone No Change... Can anybody Help.

Here are some Pics of the issue:

Attachments

• 1000015808.jpg
    1000015808.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 199
Hello Xiaomi Boyz and girls!!
I installed now the First HyperOS weekly. I Updated from the Last MIUI14 WEEKLY for my Ishtar (Xiaomi 13 Ultra) and now the First Bug i have ist that the Notification tiles only Shows White tiles without App Logo.. can you Help me how to fix this ?
I restarted the device and i deactive the Notification tiles and activated it again and Changed my Theme in the Phone No Change... Can anybody Help.

Here are some Pics of the issue:
Go to notifications & status bar - notification style - Android

Those icons are working :)

Go to notifications & status bar - notification style - Android

Those icons are working :)
Thanks!

Also I get the fingerprint icon permanent on its location now just as a circle, is this a new icon? And can it be changed or removed?

TWRP latest a14 was working but stopped working now

Attachments

• received_310685288540470.jpeg
    received_310685288540470.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 159
Clean flashed the latest version, the APK works perfectly, Gpay works now... hopefully it will be a lot easier next time Google plays up.

Hey guys I solved the problem with the active account in the wallet with a hint of igor from an older post:
Then try the following:
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow

Thanks again Master !
Work's for me. Xiaomi 13 fuxi

Reactions: tobas2
I missed the last update because it got pulled.
This time I got to update to this week's ROM =D
Working fine so far on K60 pro (socrates), sharing my experience so far:

- Updated using fastboot (I still haven't updated my TWRP, not sure if decryption of user data works on it yet? avoiding for now just to be safe)
- Camera app: Shutter sound toggle is back and working fine.
- Old style notification/control center: Brightness slider is working fine now
- Google Wallet: No pop up message anymore after installing APK provided in first post (didn't work before it). (Will update this post when I've tried making a transaction later) (Seems to be working, able to pay)

Thanks Devs! much appreciated!
I'll update this post if I find anything else to avoid spam/clutter in the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: tobas2
mi13 ultra(ISHTER) In 23.11.27/30 DEV
gpay-ok
shutter sound- fixed ok

but the following app crashed as below:
bank of china (mainland ver)
china unicom (mainland ver))
tiktok(mainland ver)
photo gallery

above apps were no problem in hyper OS 23.11.17/19 dev

Big thank you to Devs! Everything is working great for me on Nuwa - some significant improvements include; significantly improved battery life, stability of using noise cancellation with Xiaomi buds 3T pro, all around Bluetooth connectivity improvements, and gpay now working again.

Love your work!

Reactions: hewlett2008
Hey guys I solved the problem with the active account in the wallet with a hint of igor from an older post:
Then try the following:
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow

Thanks again Master !

This actually helped. I wrote in a previous reply that this didn't work even after installing the apk.

What I did was go to the same place and Disallow SMS permission to Google Play Services, and then open the Wallet app. It immediately quit saying something went wrong. Then, I went to the same location and Allowed SMS permission back. Then, opening Google Wallet immediately worked. Thank you.

Reactions: lApMul
Magisk zygisk is not working because of Lsposed. Lsposed keep crashing when I want to enter the manage app. I tried the cmdlines of #2 but it still doesn't work.

Attachments

• 1701582521498.jpeg
    1701582521498.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adnan008
sadly gpay doesnt work for me either. nuwa, dirty install, cleared all caches, installed apk. device meets basic integrity in play store, yet wallet states it doesnt meet req. should a clean install solve this? thanks for all your hard work mods, GG btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.