HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly gpay doesnt work for me either. nuwa, dirty install, cleared all caches, installed apk. device meets basic integrity in play store, yet wallet states it doesnt meet req. should a clean install solve this? thanks for all your hard work mods, GG btw.
Do you have magisk installed? I found that xiaomi.eu solution doesn't play well with magisk + zygisk enabled so I moved to kernelsu and all is fine.

If you installed the APK in first post make sure to:
1. Clear Google wallet cache
2. Clear cache and data of Google Play
3. Clear data of Google Play Services.
4. Reboot

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: swinger66
Sure. We were trying out the latest GSI ART, which is a debug built etc.
We had some luck with it, but apparently, those crashes are just random.
So sir, I know my request are too much, but is it possible to have another ROM package same as this build but only different with is that work with Android 14 branch of ART?

If it's impossible, I will just waiting for next build, but if is possible, I'd love to donate for that or be the tester, I got Socrates.

So sir, I know my request are too much, but is it possible to have another ROM package same as this build but only different with is that work with Android 14 branch of ART?

If it's impossible, I will just waiting for next build, but if is possible, I'd love to donate for that or be the tester, I got Socrates.
We have a lot of Stables to rebuild, we just don't have time for that.

Reactions: Liviati
I did a clean installation via fastboot on my mi13 (fuxi) and still the problem of closing the gallery!!
I know you did a clean install, but since you still not answered my question and since it's worth a try, here we go again:

As I said, for me and other users it worked.

I don't know why the developers keep avoiding this issue and not responding directly, but I think people have the right to use LSposed, it can do a lot of things on the ROM like Core Patch or other useful things that can be very helpful for geeky users, so if last week's update was available and after this week it's not, why can't I bring up this error in the feedback?

The answer I got from the LSposed official is that Xiaomi.eu may have changed the ART thread, but at the moment LSposed is still not supported, not even officially released on AOSP, and the ART thread of the system itself should be used. May I ask what are your considerations for changing the ART thread? Or is this not the case and there are other reasons?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I don't know why the developers keep avoiding this issue and not responding directly, but I think people have the right to use LSposed, it can do a lot of things on the ROM like Core Patch or other useful things that can be very helpful for geeky users, so if last week's update was available and after this week it's not, why can't I bring up this error in the feedback?

The answer I got from the LSposed official is that Xiaomi.eu may have changed the ART thread, but at the moment LSposed is still not supported, not even officially released on AOSP, and the ART thread of the system itself should be used. May I ask what are your considerations for changing the ART thread? Or is this not the case and there are other reasons?
For the love of God, just scroll 2-3 posts above yours. Even I, who don't care at all about LSposed saw Igor's response regarding this

Updated my Mi 13 Ultra via Fastboot method. All works fine for me, not noticed any app crashing based on what I've used so far.

Updated through fastboot, 13 Ultra Ishtar, no problems so far. No app crashes, no issue with notification icons being white on the MIUI style either. Great work again. Definitely worth some beers.

Last edited:
I still have app crashes ín Fuxi (AliExpress, Gboard, etc)
First I did dirty update, but after clean install too, same results

Hello, I have a question.
I have been using Xiaomi.eu on my Xiaomi 13 ultra for month now and I am on the 14.0.20.0.TMACNXM version of Xiaomi.eu.

I wanted to know, could I install the HyperOS Beta using twrp only ?
And when HyperOs stable will be released, will it be available to download through the updater app ? Should I wait the stable release ?
anyone ?

Flashed on mondrian (POCO F5 Pro) from the first HyperOS weekly (skipped last week's build).

No crashes, no issues.

I'm unrooted.

Play Integrity was failing initially, but got fixed after installing the EU Injector Module apk.

Thank you, @ingbrzy and other EU team members!

I know you did a clean install, but since you still not answered my question and since it's worth a try, here we go again:

As I said, for me and other users it worked.
yes yes I also did this manipulation but still the same!

Reactions: swinger66

Chill bro, the developer already do a reply with that, just back to 11.8/11.19 and waiting for next build or make your own build so you can use HyperOS or choice other custom ROM that work well with LSPosed; We didn't pay for this ROM with anything, and the developer never promises any further thing more than official content, love and thanks is more helpful with developer to keeping update for us, not blaming or shouting here.

Do you have magisk installed? I found that xiaomi.eu solution doesn't play well with magisk + zygisk enabled so I moved to kernelsu and all is fine.

If you installed the APK in first post make sure to:
1. Clear Google wallet cache
2. Clear cache and data of Google Play
3. Clear data of Google Play Services.
4. Reboot

i dont have magisk since device is not rooted. did all the above mentioned steps and the issue still persists. i want to avoid rooting altogether if possible

I have this version of the ROM on my Xiaomi 14 Pro (bootloader unlocked) and I'd like to thank everyone who has worked or is working on this ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-03-14-04-02-127_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-14-04-02-127_com.android.updater.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 437
Last edited by a moderator:
Succeeded with TWRP from 8.11.23.
I have one question. What should I do to make it from 95% to 100% ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-14-49-757_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-14-49-757_com.android.updater.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-13-37-589_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-13-37-589_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-13-25-248_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-13-25-248_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-10-52-835_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-15-10-52-835_com.android.settings.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 131
i dont have magisk since device is not rooted. did all the above mentioned steps and the issue still persists. i want to avoid rooting altogether if possible

If you are unrooted and installed the injector I have no idea what's going on as on my nuwa it worked instantly.
Maybe @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg can help further

Reactions: Masbucho
Status
Not open for further replies.