HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Succeeded with TWRP from 8.11.23.
I have one question. What should I do to make it from 95% to 100% ?
I think the solution is too simple..... Sorry!
Everything turned out perfect! Thanks devs! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_170607.jpg
    IMG_20231203_170607.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
in fact for the gallery the command line works but once I take a new photo or retrieve a photo from the net, the gallery apk crashes

Icône de validation par la communauté

Ishtar updated with fastboot, no issues at all Everything is great. I don't know about gpay, it's not used here. I updated from 23.11.8

Thanks Devs

Update from first version all work good. So smooth and stable.
Gpay fix work thank you.
But i have a bug on lockscreen with wheater temp. Stuck at 0'c. No update same as old release.
Anyone?
Thanks for support/ work

Reactions: swinger66
On my Xiaomi 13, Mi Fitness the app sends the Xiaomi watch S1 a notification for background permissions which are made, constantly after I lock the phone.
Same app, same watch on another phone no problems.

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_214256.jpg
    IMG_20231203_214256.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
I noticed that there's some delay in the Super Wallpaper, delay in the transition from lockscreen to Homescreen - Nuwa

Hey, im using nuwa, the google wallet doesn't work on .27 even after i cleaned the cache and installed the app you guys created, as well as the zygisk for some reason says its not working while it is, something weird going on there,
I didn't find a solution yet, my magisk is alpha 26.4, hope some can guide me what to do, the device is still not certified in the play store.
As always thank you devs for the great rom!

Edit: now i checked and the icons on the status bar still show blank color...
Update:
Just to let all of you know, i uninstalled root access then cleaned cache and installed (again) the app that the devs shared, and then the play integrity worked and showed approved, then i installed root again and it works aswell, the lsposed still isn't fixed but i rather have magisk+ gpay without lsposed then no gpay at all

And Google Chrome always crash in my Ishtar.

Attachments

• 1000083193.jpg
    1000083193.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
Xiaomi 14 pro cleaned flash. Constant crashes when making some apps default (SMS, browsers).

Installed the APK recommended, cleaned cache and set permissions for play services and Google wallet and pay constantly crash.

The crash consist of displaying the xiaomi hyper on screen saver.

Reactions: Gibraine
Updated Xiaomi 14 to the latest version. Applications crash, typing commands doesn't help, the interface reboots
Same.
to unstable for me. Reverting back to previous EU ROM and if more issues occur then back to china ROM :(

Last edited:
HI
after clean update to hyperOs using fastboot first install on Nuwa everything works normally (including google wallet) except whatsapp
if I restore the app with the data it remains frozen when backing up and it is impossible to send and receive messages (the sent messages remain waiting showing the clock icon)
if I install from the play store the app tells me that it is impossible to install WhatsApp on modded or rooted roms
I'll start by saying that I installed the app and ran the script suggested in post no. 2
suggestions to solve the problem?
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-05-34-15-095_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-05-34-15-095_com.whatsapp.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 80
I flashed the Rom with fastboot. After that I'm stuck in a TWRP bootloop. What did I do wrong? Can I get back to my system?
Mi 13 Pro Nuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.