Attachments

• 1000000105.jpg
    1000000105.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_2023-12-04-16-08-47-563_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-16-08-47-563_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: Jacometto
Hi, sorry, I have a xiaomi13, I saw that the twrp for Android 14 was released, can you confirm that it works on fuxi with hyper os? Grazie

ISHTAR, updated from version 23.11.8 but the notification icons still appear as white squares. Is there a way to fix the notification icons?
You can see the correct icons instead of the white squares by changing the Notification Style from Classic to Android. in Settings Click on "Notification&Status Bar" and then select "Notification Style" and change from Classic to Android. See the attached screenhot with the result in the status bar.

Attachments

• 1701683878419.jpg
    1701683878419.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 147
  • 1701683893803.jpg
    1701683893803.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 149
Many thanks to the Xiaomi.eu team for the amazing work they have been doing for so many years.

About the latest update on NUWA, I'm still having problems with wifi and mobile coverage. I have problems with the task widgets in the notes app, it doesn't show the task list. I also have problems with the weather app, in many occasions it doesn't update the information or it doesn't position for loading the weather information.

I have also found that still have problems with Google Wallet as already commented Xiaomi.eu team and other users.

Anyway, thank you very much for everything.

I will continue to report if I see any more bugs in the current or future versions.

Best regards

Good morning, with the new update, when installing the Google update from the Play Store, the phone restarts, but it does not install. Does it happen to more people?

Reactions: Jacometto
If you are unrooted and installed the injector I have no idea what's going on as on my nuwa it worked instantly.
Maybe @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg can help further

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
I have done nothing more in the last 24 hours than before (install apk, clear cache, restart) and now gpay randomly started to work. I don't know what happened, but I am really happy. Thanks very much for the devs, you guys are doing a great job!

Reactions: tobas2
I went back to the standard non-hyper MIUI version because it is full of bugs on fuxi 8/256
Thank a lot ti dev but hyper Is buggy.

unlocking the lockscreen gets stuck because the touch doesn't always respond

the animations are not smooth

the lockscreen customization is still in Chinese and the system is half in English and not in Italian.

There are many problem on stable versione.

Is It dev ok but Xiaomi didn't test It.

I follow you and i Hope hyper Will back soon

Hi just updated my SHENNONG to latest weekly. works flawless thanks guys!
I have a question, is it possible to get Dolby Vision / HDR 10 enabled in Netflix / Disney+ ?
I rooted my phone before on last weeks build and wit magisk it was possible. wondering if that is also possible on a weekly non rooted ROM.

Thanks.

Hi just updated my SHENNONG to latest weekly. works flawless thanks guys!
I have a question, is it possible to get Dolby Vision / HDR 10 enabled in Netflix / Disney+ ?
I rooted my phone before on last weeks build and wit magisk it was possible. wondering if that is also possible on a weekly non rooted ROM.

Thanks.
You updated or cleaned flashed?
I had many issues on SHENNONG. How is your experience so far?

I had many crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.