HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
You updated or cleaned flashed?
I had many issues on SHENNONG. How is your experience so far?

I had many crashes.
I update via USB OTG with TWRP and works good, not clean flash because have no mood to always setup everything again that you must do even if you make a full backup. At the moment rootless to check if i like it without root. here in the Netherlands no issues with 4g or 5g.
what i don't like is that dolby vision doesn't work standard (also didn't on china rom).
No crashes so far only when now i want to update the google app but there are more people have that issue.

Reactions: arosado
I update via USB OTG with TWRP and works good, not clean flash because have no mood to always setup everything again that you must do even if you make a full backup. At the moment rootless to check if i like it without root. here in the Netherlands no issues with 4g or 5g.
what i don't like is that dolby vision doesn't work standard (also didn't on china rom).
No crashes so far only when now i want to update the google app but there are more people have that issue.
Dude, OTG update worked even better than clean flash... The phone is now more stable for some reason. Such a weird behavior. I'm actually glad you'd answered. Google pay currently working.

Reactions: Fr00tl00p
Dude, OTG update worked even better than clean flash... The phone is now more stable for some reason. Such a weird behavior. I'm actually glad you'd answered. Google pay currently working.
Good to hear, here also gpay works only when rooting im struggling with the fingerprint spoof.

Google play system keep checking.... Currently staying 1st July 2023
I confirm the same issue now even with Stable.eu 14.0.8.0 (rebuild v2 without PI Fix or ModuleFic.eu apk) for Poco F3 (alioth)
When Settings / Security Status / Google Play system update stays searching forever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-18-12-57-800_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-18-12-57-800_com.android.vending.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: desire1504
CHANGELOG

System

Fix - When opening the power menu and turning off the screen, it remained on the screen when turning the screen on
Fix - Tapping the weather widget in notification center opened both Weather and Calendar apps when using old Control center style
Fix - Brightness bar was not working well in the old Control center style
Fix - Brightness and volume bars in Control center were missing in some third-party styles
Fix - Animation stuck when switching between Control center and Notification shade

Lock screen
Fix - System UI crashed when a side panel shortcut was being tapped

Home screen
Fix - Abnormal enlargement of app icons when opening them in different scenarios

Status bar
Fix - Sometimes notification icons appeared in color
Fix - the issue where the Amap taxi icon in the status bar could not be cleared

Floating windows
Fix - Black screen after opening floating window in some scenes

Camera
Fix - "Shutter sound" toggle was missing in settings [Camera app versions 5.1.x only]

If you will have some apps crashing after update (it is random issue, therefore OTA is not pushed), run these adb commands via PC

Code:
adb shell
pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
pm compile -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex com.google.android.gms
exit

Regarding Google Pay
We have implemented our own solution how to update fix in case Google BAN it again, without rebuilding whole ROM or using ROOT/Magisk
This ROM version already includes our GPay fix

If GPay doesnt work for you on this ROM version, install this apk manually
Hi, sorry to bother you, I have a Xiaomi 13, and I wanted to solve the problem of apps not working or crashing, ex.: aliexpress, I'm not very expert in typing the fix strings on the prompt., could you help me?

adb shell
exit

How do I type this string? tanks

Nuwa (no root) - all still working fine. I installed this ROM update with Fastboot and installed the injector. I had an update for Google and Wallet this evening and so I was a little unsure about Wallet still working.

I paid for my kebab with Wallet - no problems. :D

Reactions: n01101110n
Thanks for latest update, great work! Everything went smooth on Xiaomi 13 Pro, dirty Flash over xiaomi.eu stable v14, my steps:
0. Remove Lsposed module on magisk
1. Update TWRP recovery to Android 14 compatible
2. Flash update zip (reflash recovery selected)
3. Boot to OS
4. Reflash Magisk in TWRP (I needed to disable signature verification check)

I'm going to write in this thread after seeing some issues.

Hi, sorry to bother you, I have a Xiaomi 13, and I wanted to solve the problem of apps not working or crashing, ex.: aliexpress, I'm not very expert in typing the fix strings on the prompt., could you help me?

adb shell
exit

How do I type this string? tanks
read this

Getting a failure when trying the adb commands suggested in OP for app crashes. On a 14 Pro (Shennong).

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: arosado
I use Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ishtar) no-root and install other packages

Initially upgraded from 11.8

Used adb command and XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01.apk

After restarting Partial crash no

But the program about Google login is not working properly

For example, my Samsung Watch6 was forcibly disconnected.

During the re-pairing process (around 80%), the link to your Google account will be forcibly disconnected.

The weather app clears data and the temperature shows 0 degrees. (Taiwan) and unable to locate successfully

Also discovered The positioning function seems to suddenly fail, the weather app cannot be positioned, and some positioning apps cannot operate normally.

The background auto-start feature also seems to be affected From Settings > Battery, you can see that most of the programs have been started by themselves, the phone has become extremely hot, and the remaining usage time displayed has become very short.

The good news is that there is currently a fresh install

None of the above errors occurred

In normal use

Bug with locked screen persists (analysis layer)

thanks team

Reactions: Atomhuzat
Same here! I just tried updating the Google app and my phone restarted
Same here, maybe conflict happend with the patch to fix certificate for Gpay.
My WA: go to play store, search Google, Wallet and disable auto update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-13-41-34-636_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-13-41-34-636_com.android.vending.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_2023-12-05-13-41-22-387_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-13-41-22-387_com.android.vending.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I have problem with aliexpress app because everytime restart, so I used de command that there are in the firs post, but have an error y 3rd line, adb respond "Fairlure" and aliexpress app continues crashing.

I

read this
Sorry, is the process similar to flashing a fastboot rom? From the command prompt I would just like to know what to write to insert the lines and install them.

I use Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ishtar) no-root and install other packages

Initially upgraded from 11.8

Used adb command and XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01.apk

After restarting Partial crash no

But the program about Google login is not working properly

For example, my Samsung Watch6 was forcibly disconnected.

During the re-pairing process (around 80%), the link to your Google account will be forcibly disconnected.

The weather app clears data and the temperature shows 0 degrees. (Taiwan) and unable to locate successfully

Also discovered The positioning function seems to suddenly fail, the weather app cannot be positioned, and some positioning apps cannot operate normally.

The background auto-start feature also seems to be affected From Settings > Battery, you can see that most of the programs have been started by themselves, the phone has become extremely hot, and the remaining usage time displayed has become very short.

The good news is that there is currently a fresh install

None of the above errors occurred

In normal use

Bug with locked screen persists (analysis layer)

thanks team

So you didnt have problem with google services on 11.8, but now the problem is still on 11.27?

Sorry, is the process similar to flashing a fastboot rom? From the command prompt I would just like to know what to write to insert the lines and install them.
I downloaded and set up the SDK Platform for Windows from the xda-developers site.
On your phone you have to enable 'Additional settings / Developer options', by tapping 'OS version' under 'Detailed info and specs'.
Under Developer options, you have to enable 'USB debugging'.
You do not need to reboot your phone
Connect your phone to your computer
... and follow the instructions under 'How to set up ADB on Microsoft Windows' from the above link.

Clean flash for a new 13 Ultra. Seems to be working fine, except two issues.
Cannot change the default browser from the Xiaomi Browser, when I go to Apps/System app settings/Browser and click on ''Browser'' under ''Default browser'', simply nothing happens.
And VoLTE/Wi-Fi calls are very patchy. When I have VoLTE and "Make calls using Wi-Fi" enabled, often the microphone would switch off during a call, so that I can still hear the other party, but they can't hear me. This doesn't ever happen with VoLTE and Wi-Fi calls turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.