Status
Not open for further replies.
fuxi fastboot update from 11.8
screen light control is OK
google wallet is NOT OK
after installing the apk, wallet became OK
there is no other problem till now...

Reactions: Ahaba
Cannot change the default browser from the Xiaomi Browser, when I go to Apps/System app settings/Browser and click on ''Browser'' under ''Default browser'', simply nothing happens

You could deactivate the pre installed browser, that might force the switch.

Reactions: Ygrec
Hi guys, first of all thanks to all admin for this fantastic rom. It almost works great. Huge fan. I was looking for a working secure flag module for magisk. I tried smali patcher, v4.0 and 7.0 by Mehedi H Joy.. not worked

Hi, some info, will the problem of some apps crashing be fixed in the next release or will the adb procedure still have to be done? Because I have some problems installing the fix with adb... Thank you

Could it be possible that with the first version of the module I am still not getting an error about insecure payments in the wallet with my Xiaomi 13 pro? I mean, is the "blocking" by Google automatic for everyone? or does it go through terminals?
Gpay status seems to be cached, it will warn you next time it invalidates the cache.

Reactions: Josef997
Is no one going to fix this error? :-(
Hey, try 'Frootloops' suggestion. He mentioned about OTG TWRP flashing the new build (dirty flashing). I had a usb c hub around and a drive mounted to it. Try flashing via twrp from the previous build. Then, follow the steps in the first post to install the apk (only IF google pay isn't working for you). I dirty flashed now the build via OTG TWRP and I have it currently 90% I would say stable. minimal to rare crashes now. I would have to compile a list of actions that lead to those crashes.

Android Auto would be one for sure. (initial set up).

Google Pay working.

(Poco f5 pro) one error, opening Aliexpress often fails. I have to clear all data and log in regularly.
All other applications work fine.
Anyone have a solution for this?

I just flashed a brand new Chinese version Ishtar with this ROM. All working perfectly with today's APK. Very pleased. I will go and try a payment. Thank you for such great work, can you please show me how to donate to the project?

Nuwa (no root) - all still working fine. I installed this ROM update with Fastboot and installed the injector. I had an update for Google and Wallet this evening and so I was a little unsure about Wallet still working.

I paid for my kebab with Wallet - no problems. :D
Same here! (except the kebab, of course :D)
Many thanks to the developers team for this great job! :emoji_clap:

P.S. The only problem(if I can call it so...) is that the MIUI themes not working on the HyperOS.
Thank you again!

I have problem with aliexpress app because everytime restart, so I used de command that there are in the firs post, but have an error y 3rd line, adb respond "Fairlure" and aliexpress app continues crashing.
pm compile -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex com.google.android.gms

I
pm compile -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex com.alibaba.aliexpresshd

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

You could deactivate the pre installed browser, that might force the switch.
I think there is a bug with default switch, its asking every time for all switchable apps to choose which and the option "always" simply missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.