HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using my Ishtar pretty intensively since installing this ROM. I am astonished how stable it is, no issues of significance. I do have a question though, is it possible to limit the battery charging percentage without root? I have got used to this feature on Huawei and Samsung phones and I miss it.

Reactions: Liviati
Mi 14 pro also same. This soft reboot causing by conflict when Google trying to update their app.
WA: Disable auto update Google app in play store then no more reboot happen to me.
Thanks for the workaround! Maybe I'll give .30 another chance today.

So no updates for Google App or just no auto updates?

Anyways, I'm using xiaomi.eu for years now. Thanks to all devs and supporters!

Last edited:
Hi, Which ver. is this one? I'm afraid to update ( my is 1.0.23.11.8.DEV)...
This version (23.11.27). Regarding to lockscreen touch I believed it might also persists on previous weekly build, I need to touch more firmly on lockscreen (thumb finger works just fine), fingerprint is ok, no touch issue at all after unlocked.

Updated to .30 with wipe, disabled autoupdate for Google App in the Play Store but still softreboot. :/ Switching back to .17 :D

Logcat is attached.

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 73
Nuwa, latest build memory extension is working

View attachment 50126
I don't understand. When I try to change any option I received this error.

Notificar error

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Key cannot be null

at

androidx.preference.PreferenceGroup.find Preferen ce(Unknown Source:57) at

com.android.settings.special.ExternalRamFragment.l ambda$buildAlertDialog$1(Unknown Source:9)

at

com.android.settings.special.ExternalRamFragment. $r8$lambda$3A101J9pxqiETVjs06KAVdtxbkA(Unkn own Source:0)

at

com.android.settings.special.External RamFragment $$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.onClick(Unknown Source:6)

at

miuix.appcompat.app.AlertController$ButtonHandler .handleMessage(Unknown Source:25)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)

at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:198)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:83) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArg

sCaller.run(Unknown Source:11) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:378)

Perhaps if I clean data of settings app solve this problem but i dont know how react The phone with this cleaning and i Will have a new problem with another thing. Any sugestion?

I updated my Xiaomi 14 to .30 on Saturday, but I experienced a soft restart every 2 minutes, including the HyperOS bootscreen. I rolled back to .17.

Now I'm wondering whether I should wait for the next update or perform another clean install without restoring a MIUI backup.

Does anyone else have the Xiaomi 14 and is experiencing no issues?

I have a Xiaomi 14. The restart happened a few times to me, but only when attempting to update the Google app.

Reactions: Kakarotvn
Thanks for the workaround! Maybe I'll give .30 another chance today.

So no updates for Google App or just no auto updates?

Anyways, I'm using xiaomi.eu for years now. Thanks to all devs and supporters!
Disable Google app from auto update only.

Updated to .30 with wipe, disabled autoupdate for Google App in the Play Store but still softreboot. :/ Switching back to .17 :D

Logcat is attached.
Strange, no problem for me if i keep google app there. Don't try to update it, just got soft reboot when click into update it only.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-48-10-027_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-48-10-027_com.android.vending.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-48-20-259_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-48-20-259_com.android.vending.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-49-34-940_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-49-34-940_com.android.settings.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 123
Hello. I have a xiaomi 14 pro phone. I can not unlock my device and it says I need to apply for authorization. Do you know where I can get authorization from?

Hello. I have a Xiaomi 14 pro phone. I can not unlock my device and it says I need to apply for authorization. Do you know where I can get authorization from?
Search for bootloader unlock in Xiaomi 14 series in these forums or google it, currently is very hard or impossible to unlock for most people due to Xiaomi restrictions (only level 5 users in Xiaomi China forums and other requisites) and the only way to do it for people outside china is to pay to someone with access to Xiaomi servers, the info is in these forums just pay attention to the threads.

Mi 14 pro also same. This soft reboot causing by conflict when Google trying to update their app.
WA: Disable auto update Google app in play store then no more reboot happen to me.
I have the same issue on 23.11.27/30. Constant reboots every minute or two. When I disable internet connection, reboots don't happen. Disabling Google app update doesn't work for me.

I am waiting for weekly update, maybe this problem will be repaired. Phone is completely useless in this state.

I have the same issue on 23.11.27/30. Constant reboots every minute or two. When I disable internet connection, reboots don't happen. Disabling Google app update doesn't work for me.

I am waiting for weekly update, maybe this problem will be repaired. Phone is completely useless in this state.
I have 14 PRO too and had a lot of soft reboots so clean reinstalled 23.11.27/30 but didnt setup phone from start screens this time (skip everything and setup everything from settings), now is not crashing a lot but is still crashing mostly on some google apps like chrome, calculator, messages, phone... imposible to use them as soft reboot in less than 2 minutes after opening them, so just using default xiaomi apps for now.

I have 14 PRO too and had a lot of soft reboots so clean reinstalled 23.11.27/30 but didnt setup phone from start screens this time (skip everything and setup everything from settings), now is not crashing a lot but is still crashing mostly on some google apps like chrome, calculator, messages, phone... imposible to use them as soft reboot in less than 2 minutes after opening them, so just using default xiaomi apps for now.
Same here. I had to revert back to .17 which works flawlessly on shennong. I've had no soft reboots on that version.

Ishtar here, unlocked and flashed yesterday.
No crashes except for gallery, which was solved by adb clearing data of Miui gallery (which was unusual cause I installed it from scratch). And the issue came up once the gallery had like 10+ pics. Before, nothing.
I had some apps behave in a weird way (example, Aliexpress, sometimes it crashes), but I assume it's more of an android 14 issue than anything else.

The only issue is the new wallpapers get stuck while trying to detect layers, but oh well, I'll live without them XD

Even the integrity fix works flawlessly, initially I didn't have device passing, updating the apk did the trick (for google account on dual Google services, they welcomed me as an Asus whatever, but who cares lol)

Kudos Devs for the great work!

Has anyone managed to resolve the soft reboots issue? Phone is basically unusable in this state.

Replying thru Messenger app in lockscreen crashes the phone (black screen) then seconds after came to life again
-Nuwa

Chill bro, the developer already do a reply with that, just back to 11.8/11.19 and waiting for next build or make your own build so you can use HyperOS or choice other custom ROM that work well with LSPosed; We didn't pay for this ROM with anything, and the developer never promises any further thing more than official content, love and thanks is more helpful with developer to keeping update for us, not blaming or shouting here.
Maybe things could be related.
Even when latest Stable.eu build installed the LSPosed seems be incompatible with xiaomi.eu - here

Gallery App is crashing when open Images. Xiaomi 13 Fuxi HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.23.11.27.DEV
i flashed this apk via adb and give location permission. fine now.

edit: still crashing

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.