HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I bought a Xiaomi 13 Ultra from an online store in Romania. After trying to understand why Gpay is not working and spending many hours on Google, I noticed that the phone is unlocked. I guess that the stock version was with the China ROM, got unlocked, and installed the EEA version 14.0.6.0(TMAEUXM) before it was delivered.
Being an ordinary consumer, I would like to re-lock the phone because I've read that: if the phone is unlocked it doesn't get updates, I have to install it manually, and the phone is not protected.
My question is: can I re-lock the phone to a Global version, not to the original China version? If so, please help me with the steps. I confirm that I've downloaded the

Xiaomi HyperOS​

xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_OS1.0.23.12.11.DEV_os1-14.zip
I also have the installed Qualcomm Driver, ADB driver, and MiFlash.

If it is not possible to re-lock the phone to a other version than China I will have to return the phone, even if I like it so much :(
Thank you so much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
- If you have a Chinese device, you can only lock the bootloader with a Chinese ROM !!
- xiaomi.eu ROM is not a Global ROM but a custom ROM. This ROM does not install using Miflash.
How to install xiaomi.eu ROM is in the first post.
Thank you so much for your answer. Really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.