HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - that is the same as mine. I wonder why it has not been re-uploaded to the Sourceforge folder?
Your are right. We are waiting for xm12pro/Zeus V8.1 on Sourceforge too. It's on mega so far only.
Update: v8.1 is on sourgeforge ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Iain_B
In meinem Fall bleibt es immer auf 120, wenn die Helligkeit unter einem bestimmten Prozentsatz liegt (ich schätze, <30 %).
Wenn Sie also die automatische Helligkeit eingeschaltet haben und es im Dunkeln ist (die Helligkeit wird mit Sicherheit weniger als 30 % betragen), ist es auf 120 Hz eingestellt.
Wenn Sie den Wert auf manuell, aber unter 30 % einstellen, ist es dasselbe: Der Bildschirm wird auf 120 Hz eingestellt.
Können Sie bestätigen, ob das so ist?
Danke,
Xiaomi 14 Pro have the same Problem,and Xiaomi 14 pro Had hard BT Problems,can't make a call BT everytime DC for 2 Seconds and then reconnect and then DC,every time,can't call over BT

Hello forum! - Kinda off topic - Anyone tried the new 8.2 version of twrp at shennong? Decryption available?

Good morning I cannot use the Google message application, the application does not retrieve messages and messages are not sent

Reactions: Z0135
installed today on Xiaomi 14, everything works including Google Pay but the Play Store is not certified

I asked earlier but didn't receive a response.

Can someone please advise whether HyperOS still allows one to use the classic style quick settings as opposed to the more iOS look?

Also, is it still possible to have horizontal recent apps, rather than vertical?

I asked earlier but didn't receive a response.

Can someone please advise whether HyperOS still allows one to use the classic style quick settings as opposed to the more iOS look?
There is still this option in the xiaomi.eu ROM. I also prefer it to the new impractical version.

Also, is it still possible to have horizontal recent apps, rather than vertical?
Yes, this function is also present.

Reactions: KGVER and Pumpino
On my Xiaomi 12 it says that the play store is not certified, how can I solve it? I don't have root
I had to clean the play store several times and leave the Xiaomi 12 off for a few minutes and then when I turned it on it said it was certified

I had to clean the play store several times and leave the Xiaomi 12 off for a few minutes and then when I turned it on it said it was certified

Update this, reboot. Clear playstore data, reboot.

On previous version refresh rate it was between 60 - 90 and 120 hz. Now is always 120, brightness is doesn't matter
I had this problem (120Hz stucks on brightness <30%) with the official Global ROM that came with the phone and now with xiaomieu ROM so I thought that was normal :|

Can I install weekly rom and update to stable when it is released? Or should I make clean install when switching between stable and weekly?

Can someone help me? I'm trying to configure gallery backup for the new Google Photos option, but an error message appears saying that backup cannot be activated

Reactions: DeadRabbitRTA
Status
Not open for further replies.